in University of Minnesota Duluth that teach Fine Arts Edit
at University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth, MN
are you James Klueg?

11/23/2013
good
ART 1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

LOVED HIM! he is very helpful and kind, you can tell he loves what he does. I thought the class was very interesting I thought. He is very fair you have the opportunity to make 20 extra credit points. The tests are also very easy.

12/21/2012
good
Art1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He gives us really easy tests and easy to get grade. he never checks attendance. But his Visual Literacy class was quite sleepy and wasn't really helpful for my learning.

12/10/2012
good
ART1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

James is an awesome awesome guy. He sounds like Crush from Finding Nemo, and that gets distracting. Other than that, he is very funny and easy going. Good professor

11/22/2009
good
Art1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I wish I would've taken the class that meets twice a week instead of the one that meets once a week for 2.5 hours. Its a little hard to sit through, but he's a nice guy and gives really easy tests. Very helpful if you need it. I would recommend him. If you have the class that meets once a week, don't skip! There's a quiz EVERY class.

09/02/2008
good
Art3400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've had Visual Literacy, Ceramics I, II and Independent with him. He is a fabulous professor, but I do agree that his lectures, especially for vis. lit., are really hard to sit through. He's got a voice that is a cross between a surfer and a football coach, and it lulls one to sleep. Overall, He's Awesome.

12/19/2006
good
VISUALIT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His voice put me to sleep on more than one occasion. Don't take the 2-hour block class. Uses an interesting vocabulary of "curvalinear lines" and "... as all get out" Tests/Quizzes are EXTREMELY easy!

05/26/2006
good
Many Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very very helpful and laid-back. Among my favorite teachers at UMD.

04/21/2006
good
art 1400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jim is the best professor I've had at UMD. He is just really laid back and helpful. He obviously loves his job.

01/25/2006
good
ceramics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love having Jim as a prof, I'm taking my second class with him. All you have to do is do the work, and show him you're doing it. Fundamentals of Ceramics was easy.

09/21/2005
good
Ceramics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Depending on what class you have him for he is so much fun. Just as long as the class is not just a lecture, then it's not so much fun. But he is very helpful and in to his job. He loves to give suggestions on how to make things better. He's a great guy

09/07/2005
good
10 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

09/06/2005
art history Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

god he was so boring, i had him for ceramics too how the hell can you even stay awake with him talking?!

09/06/2005
good
VIsual Lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mehh decent teacher and all but, it was the hardest class to stay awake in... so i guess that might be a reason for the poor rating

09/05/2005
visual literacy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher was so rude to me. I asked about extra credit and he insulted me. The class was rediculously boring and it was darn near impossible to stay awake during it.

08/30/2005
good
Vis Lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was very helpful and was easy going. I took it as a night class which was awesome. He let us out 40 minutes early every night, because I don't think he knew that it should have been longer. He sounds like Crush the turtle on Finding Nemo...Hilarious

08/30/2005
good
vis lit. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

class will bore you to death. he is a good teacher and nice guy, but he can't help that the material is so dull.

10/15/2004
good

I LOVED this class. Klueg is amusing to listen too (interesting speech mannerisms), very clear, and an all around cool guy. He definitely knows his stuff, and he almost always let our class out early. ;) I plan to take more courses with him.

04/29/2004
good
Visual Lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

He sounds like a surfer. Very helpful if you have questions or need help.