in University of Minnesota Duluth that teach Fine Arts Edit
at University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth, MN
are you James Klueg?

11/23/2013
good
ART 1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

LOVED HIM! he is very helpful and kind, you can tell he loves what he does. I thought the class was very interesting I thought. He is very fair you have the opportunity to make 20 extra credit points. The tests are also very easy.

12/21/2012
good
Art1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He gives us really easy tests and easy to get grade. he never checks attendance. But his Visual Literacy class was quite sleepy and wasn't really helpful for my learning.

12/10/2012
good
ART1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

James is an awesome awesome guy. He sounds like Crush from Finding Nemo, and that gets distracting. Other than that, he is very funny and easy going. Good professor

11/22/2009
good
Art1900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I wish I would've taken the class that meets twice a week instead of the one that meets once a week for 2.5 hours. Its a little hard to sit through, but he's a nice guy and gives really easy tests. Very helpful if you need it. I would recommend him. If you have the class that meets once a week, don't skip! There's a quiz EVERY class.

09/02/2008
good
Art3400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've had Visual Literacy, Ceramics I, II and Independent with him. He is a fabulous professor, but I do agree that his lectures, especially for vis. lit., are really hard to sit through. He's got a voice that is a cross between a surfer and a football coach, and it lulls one to sleep. Overall, He's Awesome.

12/19/2006
good
VISUALIT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His voice put me to sleep on more than one occasion. Don't take the 2-hour block class. Uses an interesting vocabulary of "curvalinear lines" and "... as all get out" Tests/Quizzes are EXTREMELY easy!

05/26/2006
good
Many Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very very helpful and laid-back. Among my favorite teachers at UMD.

04/21/2006
good
art 1400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jim is the best professor I've had at UMD. He is just really laid back and helpful. He obviously loves his job.

01/25/2006
good
ceramics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love having Jim as a prof, I'm taking my second class with him. All you have to do is do the work, and show him you're doing it. Fundamentals of Ceramics was easy.

09/21/2005
good
Ceramics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Depending on what class you have him for he is so much fun. Just as long as the class is not just a lecture, then it's not so much fun. But he is very helpful and in to his job. He loves to give suggestions on how to make things better. He's a great guy