in College of the Canyons that teach Communication Edit
at College of the Canyons, Valencia, CA
are you Wendy Peldon?

09/12/2013
good
COMS105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great Class Great Professor Loved It

01/14/2013
good
COMS105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is pretty nice. Tries to make the class fun. Only makes you do two speeches and is willing to help you out. Didn't even open the book. All the questions on the midterm and final (which are multiple choice) can be found in the notes from the class. Pretty much if you pay attention and try a little you will pass with flying colors.

07/15/2012
good
COMS8680 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she was very helpful passed my class & helped me with my fear of public speaking

07/20/2011
good
comm105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's a nice teacher but is strict on the format of the speeches.I dropped the class because im freaked out when it comes to public speaking I know many others have commented that she helped them get over their fear but she is picky which made me very nervous.

03/09/2011
good
COMS105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Peldon is the BEST teacher at College of the Canyons. She makes you want to go to class! I'm so glad I took her class!! :)

02/05/2011
good
coms105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Seriously the best teacher I have ever had. I'm always so nervous to talk in front of the class but she made me over come that fear. She is so sweet and has awesome clothes. Take this class! I didn't buy the book and still got an A just go on the internet and study the definitions for the midterm/final

02/02/2011
good
COMS105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely sweet professor. Make sure you pay attention and take notes during her lectures because the information given in those lectures are on the exams. If you're planning on taking speech, take her!

01/11/2010
good
coms105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

one of the best teachers at coc will help u a great deal with ur speeches impossible not get an A or B

12/16/2009
good
COMS105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was really nervous about taking a speech class cause I never did that kind of thing before. But Wendy made it real fun and I got an A. She made it easy to understand and always answers your questions.

08/13/2009
good
COMS223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class! it was soo much fun and easy! wendy is very enthusiastic and makes the class fun to attend. she is really loud and fast paced though..and she can get moody. Attendance is very important, but the activities and group presentations done are pretty easy as long as you are good with other people and are willing to work with others.