Randi Picarelli at California State University, Northridge

Randi Picarelli

Number of ratings 85 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

3/13/14

LMU CMST 393

I have her as a teacher at LMU. She is amazing! So much energy for a night time class. She likes seminar and open discussion and class engagement.

1/12/14

COMS 150

OMG PIc. I'm a freshman and this class was the best decision! She is wonderful and so intelligent. Ive learned so much about myself and others its crazy. Ive made some life long friends and I was so sad when class ended. Pic will change you !

12/23/13

COMS 150

Randi is the most amazing professor I've ever had the pleasure of being taught by. TAKE THIS CLASS- YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

12/4/13

COMS150

she is probably the best professor EVER. i can't even begin to explain how great of a teacher she really is. she never leaves a student questioning, always makes sure to explain everything in depth and that everyone understands. her quizzes are easy if you go to class and take notes. she is not a hard essay (3 ESSAYS) grader either. SHE IS A MUST!

11/14/13

COMS 150

I love Prof. Picarelli!!!!! Coming to CSUN as a freshman, she certainly welcomed me with open arms. I learned so much about her class, myself, and others around me. I highly recommend this course. She is very inspirational and moving. She changed my life, and I can say she is my favorite professor at CSUN so far. TAKE HER YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!!!!

8/19/13

Coms309

Grade ReceivedA+

Randi is the best professor I've ever had! she genuinely cares about her students, she knows her material very well and is passionate about the subject. She will go out of her way to help you learn and makes her lectures interesting. She has completely changed my life,thanks to her I want to be a professor now! I adore her!

8/19/13

Coms 309

Randi is the most amazing professor in the whole world she genuinely cares about her students and is passionate about the subject she is teaching! she will go out of her way to see that you learn the material, thanks to her I have decided to become a professor! she's my idol!

6/25/13

COMS 360

Amazing teacher. Actually expects things of her students. She shows a high level of care for her students as individuals but is not going to let you get away with anything. If you do what is required, you will do well. The requirements are very clear. BEST TEACHER FOR THIS CLASS.

5/24/13

coms 360

It is ok. The usual. Quizzes, projects, papers. She is a tough grader; that's mainly because she is smart. She uses powerpoint for her lectures mainly but all you really have to do is listen to what she is saying and take notes. If you do end up taking her class--be prepared. It will mess with your feelings. That was the one thing I DID NOT like.

5/23/13

coms 150

Pic is not an easy A, you have to do everything and work hard to get a good grade, but the work is very interesting. Pic makes this course interesting and teaches in a way where she makes the curriculum she teaches relevant to every day life. I highly recommend you take her!

5/20/13

COMS150

Pretty cool professor. Learned a whole lot and will inspire you on a daily basis. Only thing I didn't like was the amount of work packed into the last month of the semester. 6 quizzes. 2 papers. 2 presentations. Attendance is mandatory. Really had to work for that A. If you are interested in this subject I def. recommend taking this class with her

1/18/13

coms309

I have had Pic for a few classes, and she is the most amazing professor at CSUN. She is so fun and inspirational, I try to take every class she teaches. I was so scared to take adv. public speaking, but I knew if it was with her she would make me feel comfortable, and I was right. She really wants to be sure her students learn. TAKE HER!!!!

12/22/12

COMS150

She is a very energetic teacher & very interested in the subject matter. Although the class is fairly easier she is a tough grader. Attendance is a must if you want a grade higher than a C+

12/20/12

COMS360

This professor is the best. Her class is straightforward and the test are straight from the books. She cares for the student and gets the class really involved. She is very helpful and always there to listen.

12/17/12

COMS360

Pic is so much fun! She knows how to engage in conversation with her students and tries to understand each and every student in the class. Her assignments are very specific and is always willing to help those who ask for it. If you have the chance to take her, do it. Pic is the best. One of the best CSUN professors ever.

12/12/12

COMS150

Great professor, I was excited to go to class each time. She will like you if you speak out in class and maintain maturity. I cannot wait to take her again as a COMS major.

12/6/12

COM151

I took this class thinking it was speech class. Ended up having an amazing time and loved it so much I could change my major if I knew what to do w/ a com major. She was energetic, inspiring, and fun. Knew her stuff and clearly loved the subject. Class exercises we interesting but inspiring. Treats you like an adult, she cares.

11/5/12

COMS309

Very, very helpful.

9/12/12

COMS356

I'm not impressed.Shows favoritism in class. Is very demanding and a hard grader.

3/12/12

COMS150

She is the BEST teacher i've had so far and i wish i could take her again! She makes an effort to learn everybody's names to build a relationship between herself and her students so you feel like you're actually part of the class. 8) Stories told are always interesting and tied in with the lesson for each week/day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

More Communication professors at California State University, Northridge