in California State University, Northridge that teach Communication Edit
are you Randi Picarelli?
B

06/25/2014
good
com150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great teacher and links what she teaches to real life.

06/21/2014
good
COM150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

This class was the most beyond class you will ever take, she pulls at the heart strings.

06/21/2014
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING. She is one of the best teachers I've had since high school! She is very clear about her expectations and every class is interesting. You will not regret taking this class.

06/07/2014
good
Coms 360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C

I've had 2 class with Pic and she is the best professor I've had at CSUN. Her class is not easy but she is an amazing instructor and you will definitely learn a lot and see the world in a new light. it should be a requirement to have at least one class with her during your collegiate career. you will not regret taking her.

03/13/2014
good
LMU CMST 393 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have her as a teacher at LMU. She is amazing! So much energy for a night time class. She likes seminar and open discussion and class engagement.

01/12/2014
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OMG PIc. I'm a freshman and this class was the best decision! She is wonderful and so intelligent. Ive learned so much about myself and others its crazy. Ive made some life long friends and I was so sad when class ended. Pic will change you !

12/23/2013
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Randi is the most amazing professor I've ever had the pleasure of being taught by. TAKE THIS CLASS- YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

12/04/2013
good
COMS150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is probably the best professor EVER. i can't even begin to explain how great of a teacher she really is. she never leaves a student questioning, always makes sure to explain everything in depth and that everyone understands. her quizzes are easy if you go to class and take notes. she is not a hard essay (3 ESSAYS) grader either. SHE IS A MUST!

11/14/2013
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Prof. Picarelli!!!!! Coming to CSUN as a freshman, she certainly welcomed me with open arms. I learned so much about her class, myself, and others around me. I highly recommend this course. She is very inspirational and moving. She changed my life, and I can say she is my favorite professor at CSUN so far. TAKE HER YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!!!!

08/19/2013
good
Coms309 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Randi is the best professor I've ever had! she genuinely cares about her students, she knows her material very well and is passionate about the subject. She will go out of her way to help you learn and makes her lectures interesting. She has completely changed my life,thanks to her I want to be a professor now! I adore her!