in California State University, Northridge that teach Communication Edit
are you Randi Picarelli?
C-
12/16/2014
good
COMS360 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "There for you" "Participation matters"

I think its a good idea for all men to take this class, it can and will be eye opening.

12/09/2014
good
Coms 453 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "Gives good feedback" "Inspirational"

Took the course where I didn't expect it to go (in a good way)! Wasn't my easiest class of the semester, but totally worth it! Teaches you real life interview & job skills and helps you prepare for things that most classes should (but don't). Was extremely pleased with her innovative teaching methods, one of the best professors at CSUN hands down.

11/06/2014
good
140 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "Tough Grader" "Skip class? You won't pass."

Her intelligence is intimidating. Have had her for a few classes and I'm sick of her to be honest. She's rude at times and sometimes she goes on rants. She acts like she cares about students, but at the same time it's pretty much clear she doesn't. Extremely smart, not personable.

06/25/2014
good
com150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great teacher and links what she teaches to real life.

06/21/2014
good
COM150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

This class was the most beyond class you will ever take, she pulls at the heart strings.

06/21/2014
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING. She is one of the best teachers I've had since high school! She is very clear about her expectations and every class is interesting. You will not regret taking this class.

06/07/2014
good
Coms 360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C

I've had 2 class with Pic and she is the best professor I've had at CSUN. Her class is not easy but she is an amazing instructor and you will definitely learn a lot and see the world in a new light. it should be a requirement to have at least one class with her during your collegiate career. you will not regret taking her.

03/13/2014
good
LMU CMST 393 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have her as a teacher at LMU. She is amazing! So much energy for a night time class. She likes seminar and open discussion and class engagement.

01/12/2014
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OMG PIc. I'm a freshman and this class was the best decision! She is wonderful and so intelligent. Ive learned so much about myself and others its crazy. Ive made some life long friends and I was so sad when class ended. Pic will change you !

12/23/2013
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Randi is the most amazing professor I've ever had the pleasure of being taught by. TAKE THIS CLASS- YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

12/04/2013
good
COMS150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is probably the best professor EVER. i can't even begin to explain how great of a teacher she really is. she never leaves a student questioning, always makes sure to explain everything in depth and that everyone understands. her quizzes are easy if you go to class and take notes. she is not a hard essay (3 ESSAYS) grader either. SHE IS A MUST!

11/14/2013
good
COMS 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Prof. Picarelli!!!!! Coming to CSUN as a freshman, she certainly welcomed me with open arms. I learned so much about her class, myself, and others around me. I highly recommend this course. She is very inspirational and moving. She changed my life, and I can say she is my favorite professor at CSUN so far. TAKE HER YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!!!!

08/19/2013
good
Coms309 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Randi is the best professor I've ever had! she genuinely cares about her students, she knows her material very well and is passionate about the subject. She will go out of her way to help you learn and makes her lectures interesting. She has completely changed my life,thanks to her I want to be a professor now! I adore her!

08/19/2013
good
Coms 309 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Randi is the most amazing professor in the whole world she genuinely cares about her students and is passionate about the subject she is teaching! she will go out of her way to see that you learn the material, thanks to her I have decided to become a professor! she's my idol!

06/25/2013
good
COMS 360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher. Actually expects things of her students. She shows a high level of care for her students as individuals but is not going to let you get away with anything. If you do what is required, you will do well. The requirements are very clear. BEST TEACHER FOR THIS CLASS.

05/24/2013
good
coms 360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

It is ok. The usual. Quizzes, projects, papers. She is a tough grader; that's mainly because she is smart. She uses powerpoint for her lectures mainly but all you really have to do is listen to what she is saying and take notes. If you do end up taking her class--be prepared. It will mess with your feelings. That was the one thing I DID NOT like.

05/23/2013
good
coms 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pic is not an easy A, you have to do everything and work hard to get a good grade, but the work is very interesting. Pic makes this course interesting and teaches in a way where she makes the curriculum she teaches relevant to every day life. I highly recommend you take her!

05/20/2013
good
COMS150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pretty cool professor. Learned a whole lot and will inspire you on a daily basis. Only thing I didn't like was the amount of work packed into the last month of the semester. 6 quizzes. 2 papers. 2 presentations. Attendance is mandatory. Really had to work for that A. If you are interested in this subject I def. recommend taking this class with her

01/18/2013
good
coms309 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have had Pic for a few classes, and she is the most amazing professor at CSUN. She is so fun and inspirational, I try to take every class she teaches. I was so scared to take adv. public speaking, but I knew if it was with her she would make me feel comfortable, and I was right. She really wants to be sure her students learn. TAKE HER!!!!

12/22/2012
good
COMS150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is a very energetic teacher & very interested in the subject matter. Although the class is fairly easier she is a tough grader. Attendance is a must if you want a grade higher than a C+