in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach Education Edit
Professor in the Education department
at University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), Las Vegas, NV
are you Barbara Badgett?

05/03/2010
AERA2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

easily the most interesting, fascinating, attractive professor i've ever met. i hope that our paths cross again many times....

08/23/2007
good
EPY721 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best stats teacher ever. She listens and answers questions.

01/10/2007
good
epy303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She has been the best proffesor since I started at UNLV. She explains things very well and keeps it interestinf. I can't say enough about her! If you ever have the chance take her class.

08/25/2006
good
EPY303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher ever...i wish she would teach all my classes...teaches in a way that makes you remember things.....she is also very nice and you can tell she loves waht she does!!!! She Rocks!

05/05/2006
good
Epy 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. You can actually tell that she is a very nice person as well, who cares about her students and people in general. I enjoyed this class a lot

03/08/2006
good
EPY303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she talks about her dog. very fun teacher so dont be rude and talk in the back of the class. i wish she was my wife..FINE!!

12/21/2005
good
EPY 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I've ever experienced in college, no joke! I just loved her class, she actually made me want to switch over to psychology because she made the whole subject just so interesting.

12/16/2005
good

Wow, what a great teacher! Plus she is so frickin hot its not even funny. I sometimes had a hard time concentrating because of that, but its all good. Besides being good looking she is absolutely a great teacher and very passionate about her work. Definately recommended!

11/30/2005
good
epy 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really liked Ms. Badgett, but I think she should have more interaction with the class. It would be more interesting to have more discussions. Other than that the class was a piece of cake.

10/30/2005
good

Took this class over a year ago and still remember that it was one of my favorites.