in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach Education Edit
Professor in the Education department
at University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), Las Vegas, NV
are you Barbara Badgett?

05/03/2010
AERA2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

easily the most interesting, fascinating, attractive professor i've ever met. i hope that our paths cross again many times....

08/23/2007
good
EPY721 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best stats teacher ever. She listens and answers questions.

01/10/2007
good
epy303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She has been the best proffesor since I started at UNLV. She explains things very well and keeps it interestinf. I can't say enough about her! If you ever have the chance take her class.

08/25/2006
good
EPY303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher ever...i wish she would teach all my classes...teaches in a way that makes you remember things.....she is also very nice and you can tell she loves waht she does!!!! She Rocks!

05/05/2006
good
Epy 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. You can actually tell that she is a very nice person as well, who cares about her students and people in general. I enjoyed this class a lot

03/08/2006
good
EPY303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she talks about her dog. very fun teacher so dont be rude and talk in the back of the class. i wish she was my wife..FINE!!

12/21/2005
good
EPY 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I've ever experienced in college, no joke! I just loved her class, she actually made me want to switch over to psychology because she made the whole subject just so interesting.

12/16/2005
good

Wow, what a great teacher! Plus she is so frickin hot its not even funny. I sometimes had a hard time concentrating because of that, but its all good. Besides being good looking she is absolutely a great teacher and very passionate about her work. Definately recommended!

11/30/2005
good
epy 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really liked Ms. Badgett, but I think she should have more interaction with the class. It would be more interesting to have more discussions. Other than that the class was a piece of cake.

10/30/2005
good

Took this class over a year ago and still remember that it was one of my favorites.

09/03/2005
good
psych Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is wonderful! She keeps the class entertaining, too.

08/31/2005
good

one of my favorites teacher at unlv. very sweet. very clear w/ ideas. i didnt buy book got an a. she loves her subject and presents it in a clear format. highly recommended

08/31/2005
good

All notes are posted for you to help! She's very caring -- she'll remember your name by the end of sem. If you attend and review you'll get an A

07/13/2005
good

I liked Badgett but her daily reviews were unbearable.

05/29/2005
good
Epy 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

great teacher

05/01/2005
good

she knows and enjoys what she is talking about and presents it in a fun and interesting way that is easily understude. She is very clear and her attitute toward all her students is kind.

04/27/2005
good

This class was one of my fav. this semester, I missed only 1day. She makes class fun, her tests= exact info covered in class. Very friendly and easy to approach. Knows her stuff and passes it on in an easy and clear manner.I did not buy a textbook just uesed her notes and did extremely well.

03/24/2005
good

Barbara is the best teacher i've had so far. she uses her own life's stories as examples for her lessons. tests are straight forward. she makes class really enjoyable and you'll laugh almost every class, i'll guarantee

12/22/2004
good
EPY 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Barbara is an excellent instructor. She is friendly, helpful and presents the information clearly. Her tests are straight forward and not hard if you know the material.

12/16/2004
good
epy 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Does a good job presenting the information and making it accesible.