in Massachusetts Institute of Technology that teach Physics Edit
Peter Dourmashkin
Professor in the Physics department
at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
are you Peter Dourmashkin?

01/06/2013
good
PHYS8.01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy is an awesome teacher, my favourite so far for me. His enthusiasm for the subject is very contagious. I literally run to do my homework immediately after his class. Mark you I'm not even in his class (not by choice), I just attend his review sessions which he gives at night. True dedication!

12/15/2012
good
PHYSL07 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful

12/15/2011
good
PHYS01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a very good professor. In the TEAL environment he is very helpful and makes sure to go around to all the groups and makes sure that everyone understands the topics. I really enjoyed his class.

03/16/2011
good
Phy5 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a pretty good and helpful professor. Absolutely deserving of a raise

12/08/2009
good
phys801T Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

his review sessions are much more helpful than the actual classes, but he is a really good prof and he is really invested in his students. oh and one time i overslept and it was halfway into class (we had a quiz) and he let me take it into another room and have as much time as i needed.