Connie Kondravy at Harrisburg Area Community College

Connie Kondravy

Number of ratings 30 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

10/28/11

Engl050

She was a great teacher I learned so much from this professor.....I had her for English 050 but I here her 102 class is ridiculously hard so im probably going to take Mike Essig

5/3/11

ENG102

Learned a lot from her. She wants to see students achieve and do well. Does not take any crap, and is very humorous. Very helpful and willing to meet before or after class. Had a quiz EVERYday although overall they were helpful and improve your writing skills. Offers extra credit. DO NOT plagiarize or come close to it, and she will love you

4/4/11

Eng102

Dr. Kondravy was the toughest proff i have ever had in any class as of yet, however; i now respect her the most. The hard work that i put into her class has paid off. if you are looking for a breeze through Eng102 Kondravy is not the girl for you. if you want to learn to write go for it.

3/31/11

Eng102

if you want to challenge your-self and become a better writer this is the class for you(Eng 102)She is a great professor and will help you all the way. Just keep up with the work load, ask questions, and you will be fine. She knows her stuff.

3/25/11

Eng102

Please do not take this professor if you are just taking English because you are being required too. She grades you as if you were a graduate English major. She never liked anything I turned in and I was An "A" student last semester in 101. Stay away if you want to move on. She is more interested in her life and animals.

9/1/10

ENGL102

WARNING: If you are expecting a English 102 Argumentative Writing class. Pick another Prof. If you are want to take elementary english through college in one semester this psychotic liberal political point of view maniac is the prof. for you. SHE IS HORRIBLE! STAY AWAY BY ALL COST

12/31/09

stay away from her

11/29/09

ENG102

I would recommond Dr. Kondravy to everyone. If you are serious about English and writing, she is great. I've learned more in this English class than any previous classes(Eng102). If you are willing to commit to being on time for class and a moderate homework load, you will do fine.

10/30/09

ENG102

I took English 102 with Mrs. Kondravy at HACC. She is, by far, the worst teacher I've ever had in my life. I recommend NO ONE takes her course. You will regret it. I've always loved English, but she's made it hard to even like this subject anymore. Overall, SHE IS HORRIBLE AND NO ONE SHE TOOK HER.

9/9/09

ENG101

this particular professor was a very hard person too please it felt like no matter what i did i could not get a high passing grade, one of my papers got rejected so hard, one of the comments they left said i was a disgrace to all scholarly writers and i am a B+ student.

8/19/09

Eng102

She is one of the best teachers I ever had. She teaches a lot about writing, and if you are expecting to go to a English writing class expect that! She is fun and with a great heart. And I am not a liberal and I love her very much!

5/11/09

ENGL102

completely ignorant and annoying, she has a passion against anyone who plagarises, told quite a few people from my class to Drop the class! Have to participate in discussions and show up all the friggin time!

12/8/08

Eng051

Dr. Kondravy was extremely tough. She loves english and wants others to love it as much as she does. I learned alot about writing an expository paper. I will definately use what I learned in the future in my other classes. Her criticsm of written papers should show less negative attributes and should offer more positive input.

12/5/08

ENG102

She is an excellent teacher. Don't take her if you don't want to work hard. She expects a lot and is very picky with grading papers. I learned to be a better writer and she was a lot of fun. She has a lot of personal insight to offer. Discussions on social issues were good; she is a liberal, but respects all points of view. Gives extra credit

8/5/08

enlg201

she made me feel stupid with her corrections to my papers. also made her class into a platform for her to ramble about politics. she would gang up with other left-wing thinking people in the class to make the rest of us feel like idiots. Thanks Dr. K, I hate English class now.

8/4/08

enlg201

this prof. turned an English class into a daily debate of social issues. She made me dread going to class everyday because of her inclination to ram her political ideas down our throats'. she is a bleeding heart liberal and loves to tell you about it. needless to say, her propaganda gets old fast. making the class horrible.

8/4/08

enlg201

this prof. made turned an English class into a daily debate of social issues. She made me dread going to class everyday because of her inclination to ram her political ideas down our throats'. she is a bleeding heart liberal and loves to tell you about it. needless to say, her propaganda gets old fast. making the class horrible.

7/2/08

Engl050

Honestly, she is the best teacher I ever had, willing to go the extra 10 miles if you REALLY want to learn. Also a very special person with a very unique personality? thank you my love.lol. you know who this is!...

12/12/07

eng102

Prof. Kondravy is very helpful but the class is very hard. YOU have to push yourself to the limits. she grade very harshly but does give extra credit point through out the course. you have to attend all the lectures and finish all the work in order to pass. she is cool though.

7/7/07