in Clark College that teach Sociology Edit
at Clark College, Vancouver, WA
are you Pat Escamilla?

09/16/2013
good
CJ 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Online class, very organized, clear expectations outlined and quick response to questions. I enjoyed the class. Recommend it.

03/01/2013
CJ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online. It seemed very organized and I had no problem understanding what was expected of me and when it was due. I haven't met him but I liked the way he set up his online course. There was some confusion for posting but he had god communication with his online students. Interesting class.

03/29/2012
good
CrimJ1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very easy to talk to Professor, makes himself available to his students. I would take him again!

02/07/2012
good
CJ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He loves to tell stories & is very perfessional with his job. He works in the Juvinile Dept here in Clark County & is very inspirational. He has came far in life from where he started. I liked to look up to him he is very smart and knowledgable of his work. He is very serious but approachable. He is very nice as well. I liked him a lot!

12/08/2011
good
CJSoc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers I have ever had. Please teach more. He loves what he's doing and it shows. Show up, pay attention & take notes. Essay due every week, not hard at all. If you can't succeed in his class, Clark is not for you. One of the few classes you will retain long after quarter is over & grade is booked. So fun & you will learn too.