in University of North Carolina at Pembroke that teach Accounting Edit

04/06/2013
good
BLAW 3160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. L is the best teacher I have ever had. His methods for learning are awesome. Most of all, he really cares about us. He puts you to work but you will be inspired to do the work. He has made me beleive in myself and has set me on a career path I am passionate about. Don't leave UNCP without taking him. An amazing person. God bless Dr. L.

08/06/2012
good
blaw2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, took the class online over the summer.. its a lot of discussion board work. If you read the book and listen to his power points and other supplemental videos the class is really easy

07/28/2012
good
BLAW2180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Lakatos is so helpful yet challenging. He motivates you to do the work and has a master plan with the course. By the end you prepare writing samples for employers. Dr. L helped me direct my career goals. Always willing to help. His presentations and videos make the material very clear. And they are interesting too. 2 thumbs up! 3 if I could.

04/11/2012
good
BLAW3180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had. I took his class online, and he posts video presentations and powerpoints to make it feel more like a real class. He really cares about his students. Do your work and you will learn so much!! He really should be the Dean, he is FAR too skilled and qualified just to be a professor. TAKE HIM FOR EVERYTHING!!

01/11/2012
good
blaw801 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Lak is the best. I wish I had him for all my courses.

01/05/2012
good
BLAW215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You will learn so much from Dr. L's class beyond the course material. Make sure you stay on top of the assignments. If you do what he says, you will not only do well in his class, but come out with stronger writing, analytical and organizational skills. He is the best professor at UNCP. He truly cares. Don't hesitate to ask for his help.

03/15/2011
good

This class is my favorite class he keeps your attention by relating real life situation to your work. He also gives great examples to help clear the work. I have gotten alot out of his teaching for futuring by buisness studies and gaining a degree.

08/22/2010
good
Blaw316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Clear, helpful and caring. Straight up he is the best teacher UNCP has.

08/12/2010
good
BLAW215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor. Taught us a lot out being a business professional and was "crystal clear" with the material. Very motivational. I never missed a class.

08/04/2010
good
LAWBus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great guy and professor. He goes above and beyond to help you learn and to help you in life. I am very fortunate to have had him as a professor and mentor. I learned so much from him and his class. All the best Dr. L!

good
BLAW215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

For those registering for the fall, take his online class. His presentations are very clear and make the material so understandable. And he assigns very cool movies that help make the topics make sense. Be prepared to do more in this class. Don't slack. Get started right away and do not fall behind. Great teacher. Helpful.

good
MGT528 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr. L's MBA class online. We covered a lot of material but in very interesting ways - he used creative videos he made of lectures and skits, movies, presentations. It was very interactive. More work than I planned but worth it. He was always accessible and clear with answers. I've used much of the material in my job. Two thumbs up!

good

Very clear and helpful. His classes are well organized. You will have to work hard for a good grade but it is worth. You learn a ton more than any other class.

07/09/2010
BLAWENV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

lame, egotistical professor

05/12/2010
good
BLAWComL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr. L for Commercial Law online. Can't wait to have in class for International Business Law. His presentations are very interesting. I always looked forward to his class. Made me want to get up in the morning.

05/10/2010
good
MGTLAW Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

All other professors in the MBA program should follow his lead. The best class I have taken.

05/10/2010
good
BlawEnv Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The bottom line is if you want to learn take his classes. That's why we are in college. Don't be a slacker. He cares and is an excellent teacher. He uses different ways to get through to you. And you matter. Everyone matters is in his class. He is very clear, and will help when you don't get the material. A great advisor too.

05/09/2010
good
MGT532L Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I am Director for a mid-size company and am seeking my MBA. Dr. L's class was so pertinent to my job. I have been applying everything he taught us to every day issues. His method of teaching sets the bar. He pushes us to see beyond the material and reach high career goals like CEO and CFO. Above all, he provides us with the tools to do it.

05/09/2010
good
BLAWComm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I graduated yesterday. I took 3 classes with Dr. L. He taught us so much beyond the book. He is an inspiration to us all. Very dedicated, real and professional. I was going to transfer but stayed here under his mentoring. Great teacher. Crystal clear!!!

05/08/2010
good
MGT215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is very professional. He taught online this year and made it so virtual with videos and top notch presentations. He always went out of his way to help and was always accessible by IM, phone or email. He responded right away on many occasions at any time of day or night. You learn a ton and he is a very fair grader, but earn it.