in University of North Carolina at Pembroke that teach Accounting Edit

04/06/2013
good
BLAW 3160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. L is the best teacher I have ever had. His methods for learning are awesome. Most of all, he really cares about us. He puts you to work but you will be inspired to do the work. He has made me beleive in myself and has set me on a career path I am passionate about. Don't leave UNCP without taking him. An amazing person. God bless Dr. L.

08/06/2012
good
blaw2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, took the class online over the summer.. its a lot of discussion board work. If you read the book and listen to his power points and other supplemental videos the class is really easy

07/28/2012
good
BLAW2180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Lakatos is so helpful yet challenging. He motivates you to do the work and has a master plan with the course. By the end you prepare writing samples for employers. Dr. L helped me direct my career goals. Always willing to help. His presentations and videos make the material very clear. And they are interesting too. 2 thumbs up! 3 if I could.

04/11/2012
good
BLAW3180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had. I took his class online, and he posts video presentations and powerpoints to make it feel more like a real class. He really cares about his students. Do your work and you will learn so much!! He really should be the Dean, he is FAR too skilled and qualified just to be a professor. TAKE HIM FOR EVERYTHING!!

01/11/2012
good
blaw801 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Lak is the best. I wish I had him for all my courses.

01/05/2012
good
BLAW215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You will learn so much from Dr. L's class beyond the course material. Make sure you stay on top of the assignments. If you do what he says, you will not only do well in his class, but come out with stronger writing, analytical and organizational skills. He is the best professor at UNCP. He truly cares. Don't hesitate to ask for his help.

03/15/2011
good

This class is my favorite class he keeps your attention by relating real life situation to your work. He also gives great examples to help clear the work. I have gotten alot out of his teaching for futuring by buisness studies and gaining a degree.

08/22/2010
good
Blaw316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Clear, helpful and caring. Straight up he is the best teacher UNCP has.

08/12/2010
good
BLAW215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor. Taught us a lot out being a business professional and was "crystal clear" with the material. Very motivational. I never missed a class.

08/04/2010
good
LAWBus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great guy and professor. He goes above and beyond to help you learn and to help you in life. I am very fortunate to have had him as a professor and mentor. I learned so much from him and his class. All the best Dr. L!