Warner Richeson at Collin College

Warner Richeson

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/5/14

DFTG 1309

Hands out assignments and expects you to already know what to do. Doesn't answer questions. I paid for this class, he's the teacher BUT doesn't teach. Dont take his class, Find another instructor.

3/5/14

DUTY 1309

No TEXTBOOK. No HELP from the Instructor. He assumes everyone is already is a master of AutoCad. Runs thru assignments. Barely enough time for AutoCad to come up on computers. And NO CLASS TIME to do anything. Answers Question with questions. I bought a AutoCad book to use to fill in all the blanks he leaves.

1/22/14

dftg 1309

Mr. Richeson is ncredibly helpful and really worked with me despite having missed a LOT of class due to my son being sick. I am only sad that the next class I was signed up for did not make and I actually chose to not take the next course at all if I cannot take it from him.

1/2/12

DFTG2319

He was not helpful at all in class. He gave you an assignment and let you struggle thru it. If you went to his office for help he was always too busy. A girl in the class called him out on how useless he was in helping student understand the assignment, expecting them to know how to do. He also had his favorites in the class, they got attention.

12/12/11

DFTGP70

Dsnt help at all! Doesnt explain anything, has favorites! i wasnt absent & missed three assignments & he STILL FAILED me! dnt make sense, specially knowing that you shouldnt help each other during the final & 4 students actually did & HE didnt CARE! once again he has favorites, dnt like him & i wish there was another professor i could take!

8/14/11

DFTG1111

He is my favorite professor. Not only did he trigger my interest in the subject, he has also pushed me down a path to start a career in CAD. Every class I've had with him has been a delight. He is very helpful and friendly. He also makes the course a lot of fun. Big Fan. Taking another class with him in the fall. Highly Recommended.

12/11/10

DFTG2319

Mr Richeson is the best CAD teacher in the department. I am surprised he does not have higher ratings here. He is very helpful and understanding. You have to do the work to make the grade but he gives you every opportunity. I highly recommend this excellent professor.

7/2/08

DFTG0000

Easy class, I took Intermediate CAD with him. We almost never had any homework outside of class, we did it all during pretty much. You can't be laste or you will miss the pop quizzes, but if you are there for them you will get an A pretty much.

1/26/08

DFTG1309

He don't show us very much. He distributes the assignments and expects us to know how to do it. When turn to him for help, he says wait and when class is over, he still did not come to help.

11/30/05

DFTG 1,2,&3

If your planning on taking The AutoCAD classes beginning and intermediate take him, but once you hit Advanced AutoCAD. He doesn't explain anything at all. One of the most frustrating classes I've ever taken. Like I said, He's Awesome for 1 and 2, but 3 is another story.

5/28/04

DFTG

Rater Interest

Great and kind man, truly one of the best teachers I've ever had. Very helpful. He won't rest until he's positive you've got it down perfectly. He has great one on one teaching skills as well. Always cheerful and willing to help with anything.

More Engineering professors at Collin College