in Brooklyn College that teach Business Edit
are you Joshua Fogel?
A+

06/03/2014
good
Busn. 3220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

One of the best professors at Brooklyn College. Lectures are crystal clear, workload is light, and exams are extremely fair. It was a pleasure to take this class, and I definitely recommend it for those looking to learn and improve their GPA.

01/31/2014
BUSN 3252 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He interacted very little with the class during the semester. The first time we met him was for the final, when he called 100+ people in groups by name and assigned seating. It took over an hour to seat everyone and only 20 minutes to complete the exam. I can't rate his teaching abilities since he actually did not teach us - we just read a book.

12/15/2013
good
BUSN 32522 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Fogel is amazing! I took him for two summer classes and enjoyed both. He was very clear and fair about the material and exams, and even though I’m not a business major I found the classes very useful. I definitely recommend taking him if you want an A and actually enjoy the class. Also great advice giver!

12/11/2013
good
Busn 3220 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor is clear and tries to helps students. Provides all the material for the test. If you study notes, you get an A in the class. Doesn't make you buy expensive book. I enjoyed the class. Good professor. Highly recommended.

11/17/2013
BUSN 3220 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT take this teacher. He does not care about the students at all. Had two of his classes and I had to take both finals at the same date/time and when emailed about it said his time is to important to come in another day/time and he wont give me a "person" test on a time of my convinces, meanwhile I have class during the time of the test.

01/25/2013
BUSN3220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I don't recommend this online course with this professor.This subj is more beneficial and info likely to be retained if taken in a live class.I took this course during the Wtr short session. He posted 4 discussion ?'s worth 1 pt each.He doesn't engage in disc.Final is 100% of your grade.Self teach yourself with the PPTs he posts from the start.

12/10/2012
good
BUSN3140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, a lot of material to memorize and learn but his power points are amazing. Memorize them and you will pass with an A ! Good Luck !

12/10/2012
good
BUSN3252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Love this professor ! Crystal clear and easy going!

05/16/2012
good
Stats0092 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great professore, i probably would have neer understood anything in statistics if he wasnt so clear about what needs to be done and why. He answers all of your questions no matter how many times you need to go over it. Yes he is a bit quirky but it makes it a bit more interesting

07/26/2011
good
BUSN3400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

In a word? RUN. If you do a cost-benefit analysis with this professor, you will cry. Unless you're okay with him spending 45 min chasing a bee around the room. Or him telling you about his dreams of visiting all the state capitals; or the 30 min he spent telling the class about visiting "Fogelsville"? That was fun. Take a professor that will teach.

06/21/2011
good
BUS336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Easy A professor (on-line class). Only 8 discussion boards and two exams for the entire course. Textbook not necessary to purchase. Prof posts powerpoint lecture notes for each chapter, all that you need for the two exams.

04/14/2011
Stats3400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's an easy professor. Anyone coming out of the 6th grade could probably get an A in this class. 80% of the time is nonsense, and 20% is lecture. His idea of a "review" is just to go over what will be on the exam by topic, but won't actually review any of the material. Assigns seats for the exam, and thinks everyone is cheating.

06/02/2010
good
Bus503 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hilarious in that getting into the class to take his final is like going through airport security and will take longer than the final itself. Otherwise, Great professor! I don't know why people are complaining. The final is straight from the powerpoint and he also curves if you did the discussion board postings. Follow his instructions!

good
BUS336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Fogel's expectations are straightforward: presentation, participation, and accuracy. Prior quotes hold a kernel of truth in that Professor Fogel is blunt as well as exact but he is fair - if you do the work, are accurate, and pay attention - you will succeed in his class.

THE WORST!!! Trust me.

05/29/2010

He gave me a B in my online course on negotiation. I don't understand why the School of Professional Studies hired him. He was a pretty bad instructor. When you question him on something he gets mad or even. I deserved an A. I should have never questioned him.

good

I took the Negotiations, BUS336 from Professor Fogel and got "A". This class is the easiest class ever! I learnt tons of thing throughout the semester. We were not given 20 chapters to read or many research papers to write! We had just 8 chapters to read and post few discussion board threads. Deadlines were reasonable to make our life easier!

good
BUS336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

BUS 336 is a no frills course that cuts straight to the heart of consumer behavior. Professor Fogel outlines exactly what is expected and gives ample time (2 weeks per chapter) to do it. He also gives ppts that outline the important pts from the chapter (great study tools!)If you do the work on time and study for the midT & final,you'll ace it.

05/28/2010

I also took this Prof for my online negotiation class. I got a B. Truly, I learned nothing and I hated his teaching style. I had a lot of interest for this class in the beginning. Now, for me it was a waste of time. I think CUNY School of Professional Studies should issue a refund for this waste of time to all his students.

05/27/2010
BUS336 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took this guy for my online class in negotiation. I am very disappointed. I feel cheated. He would post an assignment, then we would not hear from him for weeks. I wish i read his post before the semester because I would not taken this joker. He made us read his boring two page bio and posted the worst picture.