in University of North Georgia - Dahlonega that teach Business Edit

08/15/2011
good
MKTA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best I have taken.

08/12/2010
good
MRKT2110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!!! Had him numerous times for marketing classes. Upon graduting, learned EVERYTHING he taught me about the work force was TRUE!! As far as him being a perv, he just shows special attention to us gals who take care of ourselves. His mannerisms are real world. Not something you learn from a text.

05/06/2010
good
MKTG3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy class. just sitting there the whole time & listening to him gets boring, but he knows his stuff. jokes a lot and likes to have fun. go to class for the study guides and argue points after the test and you should do well. I made a B with little effort

04/17/2010
good
MTG3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor! I loved listening to his lectures and felt like I learned something new everyday. His tests were moderatly difficult but if you study you will do well. No other outside work just tests and lectures its a GREAT class!

09/24/2008
good
MKTG3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, best professor at NGCSU! I have never had a professor inspire me to learn inside and outside the classroom like he does. I can't say enough good things about him. I've learned more in ONE of his lectures than a whole semester in other classes! He has more real life business experience than most professors and backs up his teaching.

04/02/2008
good
MKTGALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good Prof... Best at NGCSU!

01/03/2008
good
Mktg3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! Everything I have learned and remembered about marketing has come from him. He teaches you about real life and how things really are in the real world.

12/30/2007
good
PrincMktg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Interesting professor, uses real life experiences and humor to keep class interesting. Gives oral study guide prior to mult. choice test. Test are not easy but you can do well in this class. Would not hesitate to take this professor.

12/08/2007
good
MKTGSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent,excellent professor. He connects his teachings to real life which in turn makes the information being taught easier to process and remember.The best professor I have ever had. He is truly an asset to North GA University.

08/29/2007
good
mktSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

THE best Professor I ever had! He is real and treats you real. Need help, just ask. Very fair.Understands there is more to life than the obvious;very few see past the obvious. Holds everyones attention. I look forward to his classes !

03/21/2006
Cons Beh Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Doesn't talk much about marketing, mostly about himself for hours at a time. Good class to skip, but not the class before a test. Gives extremely large hints about the test questions. You'll get an A if you have a half a brain.

11/08/2005
good
Salesmanship Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher that lets you get away with anything!!! And he really does give you the answers to the test!!!

10/22/2005
good
MKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher made class enjoyable.

09/22/2005
good
MKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

DR. POWELL IS THE BEST TEACHER THAT I'VE EVER HAD. PERIOD. I've been in different schools and different majors, this is my fifth year. Believe me, he knows what's going on in the world, he lets you argue with him, he will talk to you on a friend to friend basis, he will assume he is just like us and not try to stand afraid behind a podium.

09/19/2005
good
Sell & Mktg res Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher. He gives you all of the questions on the test before you take it. He will teach you a lot about life. If you get on his good side, you can have whatever grade you want.

09/05/2005
good
MKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I originally thought Dr. Powell was going to be on of the worst professors that I've had, but he ended up being one of the best. This is a good thing since, as a Marketing major, there's no way around taking his class at some point. After taking three of h

08/28/2005
good
Selling Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher. Get on his good side and get whatever grade you want. Will teach you lots of information that is useful on the job.

03/24/2005
good
all classes Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have taken many classes with Dr. Powell, he is clearly one of the best professors at NGCSU! He teaches real life stuff & I have enjoyed each and every day of class. He makes you not want to miss a class. If i could only make it for 5 min of his class i would still show up. He is the best at NGCSU

01/02/2005
good

Dr. Powell is an excellent professor. I learned a great deal in his class

11/19/2004
good
All Marketing Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is no doubt the best professor at North Georgia College & State University!!! Dr. Powell rocks my face off, he has a great teaching style and you actually learn REAL things you can use in REAL life! He is very smart and knows a lot about everything... a very cool guy! - Wanna buy a CIGAR? LOL