in University of North Georgia - Dahlonega that teach Business Edit

08/15/2011
good
MKTA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best I have taken.

08/12/2010
good
MRKT2110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER!!!! Had him numerous times for marketing classes. Upon graduting, learned EVERYTHING he taught me about the work force was TRUE!! As far as him being a perv, he just shows special attention to us gals who take care of ourselves. His mannerisms are real world. Not something you learn from a text.

05/06/2010
good
MKTG3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easy class. just sitting there the whole time & listening to him gets boring, but he knows his stuff. jokes a lot and likes to have fun. go to class for the study guides and argue points after the test and you should do well. I made a B with little effort

04/17/2010
good
MTG3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor! I loved listening to his lectures and felt like I learned something new everyday. His tests were moderatly difficult but if you study you will do well. No other outside work just tests and lectures its a GREAT class!

09/24/2008
good
MKTG3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, best professor at NGCSU! I have never had a professor inspire me to learn inside and outside the classroom like he does. I can't say enough good things about him. I've learned more in ONE of his lectures than a whole semester in other classes! He has more real life business experience than most professors and backs up his teaching.

04/02/2008
good
MKTGALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good Prof... Best at NGCSU!

01/03/2008
good
Mktg3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! Everything I have learned and remembered about marketing has come from him. He teaches you about real life and how things really are in the real world.

12/30/2007
good
PrincMktg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Interesting professor, uses real life experiences and humor to keep class interesting. Gives oral study guide prior to mult. choice test. Test are not easy but you can do well in this class. Would not hesitate to take this professor.

12/08/2007
good
MKTGSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent,excellent professor. He connects his teachings to real life which in turn makes the information being taught easier to process and remember.The best professor I have ever had. He is truly an asset to North GA University.

08/29/2007
good
mktSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

THE best Professor I ever had! He is real and treats you real. Need help, just ask. Very fair.Understands there is more to life than the obvious;very few see past the obvious. Holds everyones attention. I look forward to his classes !