in Golden West College that teach English Edit
are you Paul Tayyar?
B+

08/13/2014
good
Eng 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Tayyar is a fantastic teacher. If you go to class, participate in class discussions (or simply listen if you're shy)and read the assigned reading you will do fine. He is Extremely helpful so take advantage of that. He responds quickly to emails and will meet up before and after class to help guide you with papers. Side note: 3 books & 4 papers.

07/17/2014
good
ENGL 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Paul is the best professor I have ever had. He won the Teacher of the Year 2012 at GWC, and I think he totally deserves it. My critical thinking has been improved so much after taking his class. You never get bored in the class. I always got "Wow" while listening to his lecture. Highly recommended!

05/24/2014
good
ENGL G155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

With his Ph.D., he brings wealth of info on literatures. First time taking his class. Treats you with respect no matter what your opinion may be. He respects your views. If you are shy, his class will help you open up and express your thoughts as he always finds ways to support what you say genuinely. 3 out-of-class essays, 8 journals, 5 poems. FUN

12/17/2013
good
G275 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took this class Spring 2013. Very interesting and fun class. All take-home essays when I had his class.Each essay was about 4-5 pages but I believe they were all meaningful ones. The essays made you think critically. Come to his office hours if you want help on your essays. He tells you exactly what he is looking for to get you that A!

11/04/2013
good
eng 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wish more teachers were like him. Great teaching style. So amazing. Go to class read the material and do the homework. Sit back and enjoy the mind opening lectures.

07/26/2013
good
ENG 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

EXCELLENT!Dr. Tayyar is extremely intelligent. After taking his class it really expanded my critical thinking skills. It made writing much easier. I took the six week summer session, 4 essays and in class journals. TAKE HIS CLASS!

06/27/2013
good
engl 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher! I don't even post on here but he is so great that I felt I should comment. He cares about what he's teaching and makes the discussions interesting. I learned a lot from him. He gives a deserving grade and is very encouraging and helpful when it comes to improving his students' work.

06/03/2013
good
Eng 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! I feel grades were fair which drove me to do better, and he was always there for help or to answer questions. He has really inspired me to enjoy my English classes.

05/25/2013
good
ENG 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best english teacher at GWC. He agrees with you on everything. There is no wrong answers in his class. There are 3 essays to write based on the reading.

05/23/2013
good
ENG112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Paul is a great professor, always willing to listen to different opinions and adds onto it with his own. If you like analyzing literature, you'll love this class. I'm so glad I took this class.