Sydney Chalfa at Middle Georgia State College (all campuses)

Sydney Chalfa

Number of ratings 42 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

8/19/14

THEA 1101

All we did was read plays in class (all very interesting). Occasionally there is a short short-answer reading quiz. Other than that there is an easy 3-5 min speech (with notes) and a short paper on any play you go to during the semester. Chalfa is fun and sweet!

11/18/13

THEA 1101

Ms. Chalfa was so inspiring! I wanted to do a good job, not just for the grade, but because I wanted to please Ms. Chalfa. She always had something nice to say about everyone. I loved having her as a teacher and would DEFINITELY take from her again.

4/24/13

COMM 1101

I LOVE MRS.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's the best professor MSC has to offer! Elderly lady with the heart of a young person. Very funny and carefree. This class is an EASY A. All she wants from students if effort! You only have about 4-6 small speeches a semester! I plan on taking her for Theater as well! I miss her!

4/22/13

COMM 1110

She's extremely nice and wonderful to be around, however if you're not very good at speaking in front of people the class can be challenging. She thinks everyone should be miraculous at speaking and doesn't understand why some people become nervous/ don't present perfectly.

4/18/13

COMM1110

Public Speaking I really enjoyed the class, Professor Chalfa has a great attitude in general, and has a special talent for staying positive even after the most awful speech. I wish I had more of her classes in my degree program.

3/18/13

COMM 1110

If you value your GPA don't take her. Unless you have a disability or mental problems in your family she can't relate to you. She picks out her favorites at the beginning of the semester. So they receive an automatic A in the class everyone else has their speeches picked apart with a fine tooth comb. It's time for her to retire.

8/2/12

PRSF45

I had her for perspectives of society in film. She made it interesting and if you paid attention and went to class it was easy to make a great grade.

7/23/12

COMM1110

I would highly reccommend her class to anyone who is nervous about speaking in front of people. She provides a relaxed environment because she ensures that everyone knows one another. It's as if you're standing up talking to a group of your friends.

8/14/11

Docu1101

If you want an easy A, then take her. I thought her class was pointless. The documentaries she showed, she had researched. I hope she doesn't show Bowling for Columbine, that movie is fabricated.

8/9/11

THEA1100

I loved this class. I would recommend it to anyone. It was interesting and fun. We went to see the Rocky Horror Show as a class and it was a blast! I got to know the other students in the class as well. Overall my favorite class yet!

12/22/10

COMM1110

amazing! This is the first class where I actually knew the other students and talked to them. She really makes the class comfortable and she makes sure you know one another and have a great time. if you can take her class I would suggest taking it your first semester to be able to meet some friends. good experience no matter what year youre in! :o)

7/16/10

theatapp1

A great teacher ..... the class is easy and laid back. You get to watch plays but you have to write critiques about them. Hardly no work involved alot reading involved too.

12/7/09

comun1101

Very good teacher, I learned a lot. Very nice lady, but she is very liberal. She has health issues, (M S)but don't think you can take advantage of her. If you don't do work or come to class, you will have problems.

11/6/08

COMM1101

She's the best professor I've ever had! She got her point across in a fun and exciting way!

10/16/08

HUMN3600

Wonderful class, wonderful instructor. Very down to earth and warm, as well as loving.

10/12/08

Theat1100

FUN CLASS! You dont need to be there every day, however I was! At the beginning of the semester she asks that you purchase about 5 different playwrights...real simple ones. We just read those out loud in class every day! She has a great sense of humor and isnt afraid to be silly! If youre lookin for an easy A, this is DEF the class to take!!!

9/9/08

Comm1110

Ms. Chalfa is a very sweet lady. I had her for Theater App. and loved the class. I really wanted to take her again, so I did. She makes class fun and enjoyable.

4/28/08

thea1101

very funny, so sweet, helpful, great teacher! loved her class!!!!

2/20/08

HUMN2132

I took Mrs.Chlafa for Public Speaking and I would reccomend her to anyone!! She is amazing and her classes are super fun!! He classes are exciting and the assignments are fairly easy. She is always positive and very light-hearted. She is the most delightful professor I have ever had. I would take her a million more times if I could!!

1/7/08

HUMSPEE

Super easy! She gets a bit ditzy sometimes but she's super nice and easy. Doesn't enforce attendance at all. Speeches are easy too, she's not the least bit critical.

More Humanities professors at Middle Georgia State College (all campuses)