in California State University, Northridge that teach Education Edit
at California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA
are you Julie Gainsburg?

11/16/2007
good
SED525 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is this an incredibly valuable class for future math teachers! Dr. Gainsburg is brilliant, supportive, encouraging, and squeezes a tremendous amount of extremely helpful and important information about teaching methods into her class. She does require a significant amount of work, but she is a very fair grader. Don't miss her SED 525!

05/05/2006
good
525MA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Gainsburg is a very fair, very clear teacher. She definitely spelled out what was required for us in the class--what type of work would give us what type of grade. The class is not as challenging as it is time-consuming; that was my experience anyway. Having said all that, I think she did a fine job.

12/26/2005
123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

06/08/2004
525 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I don't mind if the class is difficult, if it's meaningful work. However, students shouldn't be graded as if we are experienced teachers.