in Florida Gateway College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Florida Gateway College, Lake City, FL
are you Paula Cifuentes?

04/18/2013
good
MAC 2311-13 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher. I took with her Calculus I, II and III. Very patient and very funny. She makes sure you understand the concept. On of the best professor at FGC

02/19/2013
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Takes time to make sure you get it. Highly recommend her.

08/16/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Extremely helpful and patient. She does expect you to know your stuff, but takes time to make sure you do. Take her. She's great!

08/02/2012
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this class. I took it online. As long as math comes fairly easy to you, I recommend taking Cifuentes online. Math is my favorite subject and I found it very easy to keep up and do good on the tests. You have to do 2 discussion board posts a week for mandatory attendance and tests are taken at campus once a week.

07/26/2012
MAC2312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She teaches at you and not to you. You either keep up or keep quiet. She doesn't like it when she has to stop to answer questions and will make you feel bad and stupid for doing so. She is very intimidating and unfriendly when asking for help during her office hours. I had to go to another professor for help.

04/30/2012
good
Mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very good. Nice and clear. She could explain it in easy terms. Take her!

02/24/2009
good
MAC2312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was extremely helpful. She'll spend time to make sure you get it.

07/07/2008
good
mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you are an artsy person, then why would you take it online? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyway, I took Ms. Cifuentes online too. I found her very helpful. I went to her office to ask questions, and she sat there very patiently and explained things in detail. Be prepared with real questions though, don't just expect her to give you everything.

06/23/2008
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took Ms. Cifuentes for a summer A online MAC 1105. When I would go by her office in search of some advice or guidance, she never had anything to say. I needed a lot of aid, as I am a right brained, artsy person, and don't understand math. She wasn't sensitive or understanding at all! I spent the summer searching elsewhere for someone who could

10/04/2007
good
MAC2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I've had her for several calculus classes and she is always helpful and willing to help you understand. She will make you work for a good grade, but she isn't unreasonably harsh.

05/27/2007
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She makes you work. You will not pass this class unless you work for it.

05/17/2007
good
sta2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her class online and thought she was great. I would go by her office at various times, and she was always willing to help me. Take her, but be prepared that you have to learn in her class.

11/13/2006
good
MAC000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great TEACHER!!!! If you study, you can surely make a good grade!

06/13/2006
1105 0i2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She never responded to emails and questions in the discussion board in time for it to help you at all with the class. You teach yourself the whole thing (maybe) and her reviews for tests are usually the night before between 10-11 PM!!

05/11/2005
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was the 4th time taking college algebra, and the way she taught, the light finally came on and I was the top of my class. If you have trouble with math, take this class!!!

05/01/2005
good
MGF 1106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online and loved it! I HATE math but greatly enjoyed her class. She's wonderful!

04/26/2005
good
stat Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her class online and it was so easy, when I needed help I would go by her office and she would help in any way she could. She is a great teacher!!

11/04/2004
good
sta Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her online stats class. She was very helpful. Make sure you read her syllabus. She doesn't have much patience for those who don't. I think I'd lose mine for half the questions that are asked.

10/05/2004
good
mac Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had her online too. She was a good online teacher who was willing to help those that actually asked questions. Perhaps the other person here needed to read her syllabus!

09/10/2004
MAC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I had Ms. Cifuentes for an online class, and although she may be a good teacher in the classroom, she's a poor online teacher. I pretty sure more than half the people that signed up for her online class dropped it.