in Florida Gateway College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Florida Gateway College, Lake City, FL
are you Paula Cifuentes?

04/18/2013
good
MAC 2311-13 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher. I took with her Calculus I, II and III. Very patient and very funny. She makes sure you understand the concept. On of the best professor at FGC

02/19/2013
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Takes time to make sure you get it. Highly recommend her.

08/16/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Extremely helpful and patient. She does expect you to know your stuff, but takes time to make sure you do. Take her. She's great!

08/02/2012
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this class. I took it online. As long as math comes fairly easy to you, I recommend taking Cifuentes online. Math is my favorite subject and I found it very easy to keep up and do good on the tests. You have to do 2 discussion board posts a week for mandatory attendance and tests are taken at campus once a week.

07/26/2012
MAC2312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She teaches at you and not to you. You either keep up or keep quiet. She doesn't like it when she has to stop to answer questions and will make you feel bad and stupid for doing so. She is very intimidating and unfriendly when asking for help during her office hours. I had to go to another professor for help.