in Mott Community College that teach English Edit
at Mott Community College, Flint, MI
are you Paula Weston?

08/28/2014
good
ENG-205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is brilliant and I would take any class that is offered by her. I would and do recommend her to anyone who loves writing. She will teach you what it really is to be creative.

07/31/2014
ENGL-225-01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Started out as engaging, but soon enough most of the class began discussing how self-absorbed she was. Many of us were cut off/spoken to rudely in class. Three students went to the dean to file official complaints about her behavior/communications both in person and email. No way to know how you are doing in class either as she doesn't post grades.

05/04/2014
ENG103-01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's an ok teacher, but has bad timing. The assignments were not specific enough to tell you what needed to be done she provides bad examples. She might give you time to redo assignments, but don't believe her because we didn't get to redo any of our assignments in the class as promised so she gave us all a "B" for the first semester.

04/01/2014
english 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hopefully never again!!!!!

12/27/2013
ENGL 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I will say this, she loves to talk about herself. Class was fun most of the time because of her weirdness but when it came down to homework and class assignments it was stupid. She was never on time, never handed back homework or papers, and always made you feel stupid for not writing like a professional. I would not take her again if you paid me!

10/30/2013
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I will never recommend any international students to her class because she will make you fell uncomfortable about taking English classes cause that is how I felt when I took her class. She is the worst teacher I have ever had.She talks a lot about her personal life, and don’t bother going to her office hours cause she will not help you.

09/24/2013
good
ENGL205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

awesome time she is great and loves to interact with the class.

09/20/2013
good
ENGL205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Good class.

09/20/2013
good
ENGL205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Loved the class. Would take her again in a heart beat!

good
ENGL205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

awesome, loved every minute! If you show up to class and participate and do your homework you will do good. But dont stress out, shes a awesome person and so fun to have as a teacher!

good
ENGL 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She was great! So helpful, and loved to talk with the class. Everyday we spent time laughing and talking about what we needed to. And we read GREAT stories for homework. Never a dull moment! But dont mistake that as its an easy A you will work for your grade and you will need to do your homework for as she loves pop quizzes! But they're so fun!

good
ENGL 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing. So funny and easy going. She will help you and is understanding. But dont think that means this is an easy A class. Its a tough course but WELL worth it. I would take her again in a heart beat!

04/17/2013
101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is rude and disrespectful. She only cares about herself. She did not grade one of my papers and if she did she never returned them. She doesn't respond to emails and is lazy at a lot of things. She gives subs, which makes a pointless class. I got nothing out of the class.

04/16/2013
good
ENGL220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Weston teaches a really good world lit. class. There is a lot of group discussion in separate groups and as a whole class, and it was really helpful. It's not a hard class its very enjoyable and she techs it well. totally worth your time.

02/03/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Weston was my favorite teacher. She's very personable and I feel comfortable talking to her about anything, literally. We always keep in touch, she make it through my first semester of college. She cares a lot about her students.

12/28/2012
engl101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Paula knows her stuff when it comes to writing, but along with that you get a rude, arrogant, bossy person who doesnt seem to care if you pass or not. You have to be right out of highschool and have no responsibilities in order to pass her class. I work and take care of a family and missed turning in a paper working late and she wouldnt accept it!

05/08/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She does an awesome job challenging her students to think more creatively. Great teacher.

04/12/2012
good
ENGL225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I also had her for creative writing. She is a very effective teacher, and my writing/ analysis has improved greatly! I would recommend any class she teaches.

04/12/2012
good
Engl101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good teacher, but she is strict. She did not assign a text book which was awesome! She has very high expectations, that being said, I became a better writer from her class.

01/19/2012
good
Eng232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed the class and how Paula used cooperative learning in class. I agree with previous posts that she is a hard grader. We got very little feedback on assignments. I did learn a lot out of the class.