in Century College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Bruce Hinrichs?
B+

09/29/2014
good
Psychology Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Get ready to read" "Respected by students" "Hilarious"

Bruce is a fantastic teacher. If you take notes you are bound to pass. His lectures are long but very interesting if you pay attention. His sense of humor is pretty great. All around a great teacher, I recommend.

08/16/2014
good
PSYC 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

AMAZING teacher. I took it in the summer, all that was graded was 4 60 point multiple choice tests, and up to 60 points for attendance. i used the two required books a lot and the class required a lot of studying but it was doable for sure! great teacher. highly recommend.

07/02/2014
good
1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I highly recommend Bruce's psych 1020 class!!! I took him summer term and he was amazing. His book is straight forward and his lectures are great. His test are not hard if you read the book and come to lectures! Take him please you will not regret it your money spent :)

06/29/2014
good
Psyc 1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great professor!His textbook is very informative! It is also easy to understand and it keep it right to the point of Psychology. Awesome class too!I highly recommend Bruce to any students who are interested in taking an Introductory to Psychology course. tHIS COURSE IS CHALLENGING, BUT WORTH YOUR MONEYY! DO YOUR READING & YOU WILL DO WELL!GOODLUCK

06/21/2014
good
biol 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

One of the greatest teachers on earth! He Loves what he does and bends over backwards to help students. If you want a great experience and teacher pick him.

05/14/2014
good
PSYC 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bruce is an awesome instructor!!!! I love to go to his class. He is very funny and makes the lecture interesting. You actually can really learn the materials and have fun in his class! I definitely would recommend his class to everyone!

03/19/2014
good
psyc 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C+

WOW, is all I can say. He is an Awesome teacher. Truely is there to teach and is there for us to succeed. Go to all lectures..for 1 your paying for them and he is very funny and engaging! 4 STARS!!

01/15/2014
PSYC1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

Bruce is very nice, and a great lecturer. The class overall was very boring, he lectured you took notes. There was not a lot of exchange between him and the class, there is no homework, just tests and attendance points. If you attend lectures and take decent notes you will have no problem. I didn't read the book at all, got a B.

11/23/2013
good
GeneralPsych Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy class if you attend lectures, take ALL notes, and study for tests. Very interesting class with funny professor. You will never be bored. I have yet to read either books, I just take notes and study and get all A's. Tests come directly from lectures. Although, there is a lot of information to take in. He doesn't help to review or give extracted

10/28/2013
good
PSYC1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher! I look forward to every class. He makes jokes with us students, and the tests are very straight forward. Almost all the answers for the tests are both in his lectures or a book, so quite easy.