in Century College that teach Psychology Edit
are you Bruce Hinrichs?
B+

08/16/2014
good
PSYC 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

AMAZING teacher. I took it in the summer, all that was graded was 4 60 point multiple choice tests, and up to 60 points for attendance. i used the two required books a lot and the class required a lot of studying but it was doable for sure! great teacher. highly recommend.

07/02/2014
good
1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I highly recommend Bruce's psych 1020 class!!! I took him summer term and he was amazing. His book is straight forward and his lectures are great. His test are not hard if you read the book and come to lectures! Take him please you will not regret it your money spent :)

06/29/2014
good
Psyc 1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great professor!His textbook is very informative! It is also easy to understand and it keep it right to the point of Psychology. Awesome class too!I highly recommend Bruce to any students who are interested in taking an Introductory to Psychology course. tHIS COURSE IS CHALLENGING, BUT WORTH YOUR MONEYY! DO YOUR READING & YOU WILL DO WELL!GOODLUCK

06/21/2014
good
biol 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

One of the greatest teachers on earth! He Loves what he does and bends over backwards to help students. If you want a great experience and teacher pick him.

05/14/2014
good
PSYC 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bruce is an awesome instructor!!!! I love to go to his class. He is very funny and makes the lecture interesting. You actually can really learn the materials and have fun in his class! I definitely would recommend his class to everyone!