in California State University, Northridge that teach Family & Consumer Science Edit
Karen Robinette
Professor in the Family & Consumer Science department
at California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA
are you Karen Robinette?

09/05/2010
FCS170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

To all the people that took 170 & are giving her a bad rating..... I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU ANYMORE. Everything these people are saying is 100% true. I am surprised to see that she actually has a couple of smiley faces. Tests are ridiculous & please keep all of your work. I had a problem with her losing one of my assignments as well.

10/27/2009
FCS455 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She gave me an A because I had to study extra extra hard. Dr. Robinette is absolutely the worst teacher I have ever had, evil, not helpful, confusing, senile, teaches straight from the power point and book and act as if it is coming from her own mind. BUT she is the only one teaching this class so you guys are stuck unless by some luck she retires.

03/14/2009
FCS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

worse advisor yes! I have to wait to take the comprehensive exam because of her. She forget to sign the paper work. I wasted one year because of her. 3 year to got my M.S just because of her. She only does this for the money! she does not care about her students. BAD NEWS IS THAT SHE IS THE GRADUATE COORDINATOR!

03/12/2009
FCS698 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

worse advisor! do not take her or ask her to be an advisor

02/10/2009
good
FCS255 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

ROBINETTE TAKES SOME GETTING USED TO BUT IF YOU SHOW INTEREST AND RAISE YOUR HAND ALOT SHE WILL GET TO KNOW YOU AND YOU CAN DEAL WITH HER EASIER. I REMEMBER CSUN WAS GOING TO MAKE ME WAIT A WHOLE EXTRA SEMESTER TO GRADUATE BUT ROBINETTE THROUGH ALOT OF PLEADING BY MYSELF ARRANGED FOR ME TO GET IN MY CLASSES AND TAKE MY LAST COURSE I NEEDED IN SUMME