in Southern Connecticut State University that teach Education Edit
at Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
are you Barbara Shiller?

01/07/2009
good
SED482 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love her! This was such a great class. I took this class because it was a requirement, but I learned so much about teaching in general! She has so much respect for all people, and it's contagious. I'd recommend her to anyone who has an interest in teaching at all. Wonderful person. Great sense of humor too.

12/16/2008
good
SED482 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Sweetheart! Not a hard class AT ALL. So Glad I took her. Lots of class discussion, so pay attention to syballus. Very open to comments. I loved the projects, that's the only written work you do. Take her!

10/26/2005
good
SED Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

05/19/2005
good
SED 335 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT TEACHER! One of the best I've had at SCSU. She teachers practical infomation that you will use in your classroom. She cares about grammar so watch out! Other then that, great professor and great class. Its a goodie!

08/01/2004
good
SED 482 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. Had her for the summer class. Assigns a lot of work but it seems to me that everyone gets an A. She really knows what she is talking about, brings a lot of insight to the teaching profession. I highly recommend taking this class.