in Glendale Community College that teach English Edit
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA
are you Denise Ezell?

05/14/2013
good
ENGL190 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best English professor you will ever take at GCC. She's funny, sweet, and VERY caring about her students. If you pay attention to her PowerPoints then you will understand the material. If needed extra help; talk to her on the side and she will figure something out! TAKE HER CLASS! Best decision I've ever made at GCC!

01/26/2013
good
engl191 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

one of the best teachers i had at GCC!! i took her my first semester there and wow she made writing essays so easy and fun!!!! only lazy idiots dropped her class or failed it lol

12/12/2012
good
eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Remember, this is a college class! It is not a slam-dunk. You have to work! She clallenges your critical thinking, and she is always so helpful. I adore her. I finished with a 98 so I don't understand some of the comments. Awesome educator! But, you need to workDuh. It's a critical thinking class not elementary schol. She is great.

06/11/2012
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

DONT take her class. she is a horrible teacher thatcmight act like she is kool and all but at the end of the course you will see how much you are going to hate the class. i was one percent away from the next letter grade and she did not want to bump up my grade. OH also you can Never!!! get full credit on anything in this class!!!!!

06/06/2012
good
engli191 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If u attend her class on a daily basis and due all her work the class is simply a piece of cake.I did miss quite some days because of life's issues but she let me make up the work.Really fun and she really prepares u 4 the final exam.I <3 her class!Just don't let her goofiness fool u if u try to give her a hard time she will not put up with it.