in Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur that teach Physical Ed Edit
at Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur, Decatur, GA
are you Claudia Mihovk?

06/01/2011
good
phed1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great online class teacher very nice and fair easy easy class just do the work you can not fail this class

06/01/2011
good

She is a reat online teacher she gave u a outline for the dates things were due. she takes work late and gives extra credit great teacher easy easy A!! i would take her over an over again!

05/03/2011
good
PHED1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy A

05/03/2011
good
PHED1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

** PLEASE TAKE THIS TEACHER ** Here is what you need to obtain an "A". Study each chapter reviews (easy), submit labs early (easier), complete extra credit(easiest). This was BEST teacher ever! ** PLEASE TAKE THIS TEACHER **

09/13/2010
good
phed1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST ever, TAKE HER CLASSES UNLESS U R RETARDED, easy A

07/19/2010
good
PHED2022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

PLEASE TAKE THIS CLASS. PROFESSOR MIHOVAK IS THE BEST EVER! I WALKED OUT THE CLASS WITH AN A+. YOU WONT REGRET IT.

05/22/2010
good
PHED1025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Class was so much fun. Easy to make friends since you're bowling with different people every day. I didn't buy the book and I got an A in the class. All you really need to do is memorize the terms for things in the alley, and show improvement in the game by the end of the term. She doesn't make experienced bowlers sit thru instructions and all.

05/18/2010
good
Phed2006 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

CPR/1st Aid was a wonderful class.Mihovk shared personal stories with us.If u can't afford the book,she's willing to work with you.You will highlight info in the book that will show up on the tests made by The American Red Cross.Really learned a lot in class.I'm going to be officially certified once I receive my cards.Know what to do in an emerg.

05/17/2010
good

I took her bowling class. I was the worst bowler and I still got an A in the class. Take if you like bowling or need the P.E. requirement and you aren't very athletic. Class was at Brunswick Zone Dunwoody. Got out early as soon as you finished your game. Points for attendance, but class is fun and no hw or test, so there's no reason to miss. Fun!

04/01/2010
good
PHED1025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fun class. I was surprised they taught bowling here. Easy PE class and very fun. I wish it weren't half a semester class. Cool teach, she's nice too. She had a death in the family during my class and she was so sweet about it. She is a cut semi-old lady. Not cute like hot but like "aww." You will enjoy having her. Why is there not a bowling 2? WHY?

10/14/2009
good
PHED1065 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

EASY A- I missed about 4 days in a half semester course and she takes of 2.5 points for each day and still aced the course. Cool instructor and you actually learn something.

07/31/2009
good
PHED2202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome teacher.I recommended to take her class. You will get an A as long as you do your part.

07/08/2009
good
PHED2006 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This lady is so funny and cool. Shes not going to bore you. Easy class! I had her during summer for 3 hours. Loved that class!!! TAKE THIS CLASS!!!

07/01/2009
good
PED2006 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREATTTTTT........ YOu will Warranty an A , and You will learn lots of things.

05/21/2009
good
PHED2006 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME professor!!!! Shes HILARIOUS!!! Its impossible not to make an A in her class!

05/01/2009
good

I did not liked her at first.... but thats because I did not know her! She is very cool, take her.

04/07/2009
good

The semester isn't over yet but WOW. Just wow. You'll rarely meet someone this GODLY at teaching. Very clear, funny, very personable. Phed 2006 contains a lot of things to learn, but she makes lectures informative and fun; labs are engaging. Helpful. She LOVES teaching and it clearly shows. It's too bad I can't take her for anything else.

12/17/2008
good
PHED2022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Really funny nd really interesting! Lots of great stories that actually relate to the class. i had her P&C health class and ENJOYED it! (no im not a health or premed major!) Very understanding. Lots of smaller grades so it doesn't all depend on the tests. Drops the lowest of 4 tests or you can exempt the last test! Take her!!!

01/05/2008
good
PHED1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher. Very funny and you only need to study a little. Very helpful

11/03/2007
good
phed2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

she is awesome! she is absolutly hilarious! great teacher......quite easy if u put a little effort into studying for tests..... she says its immpossible for any one to get less than a B in her clas.....that sweet! huh!?