in University of Cincinnati that teach Mathematics Edit
Mihaela Poplicher
at University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
are you Mihaela Poplicher?
A+

09/11/2014
good
Calculus two Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

She made the material very easy to understand and she prepared you for her exams. Always took the time to help if you asked.

04/14/2013
good
MATH 5001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor!

06/28/2012
good
math404 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Exceptional Professor. She made math understandable.

04/01/2012
good
Math252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her last quarter. Now I have another instructor and I realize that she was very good!

03/24/2012
good

Great professor! Take her class if you can!

03/09/2012
MATH273 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I felt comfortable with the material in her class, but I didn't find her all that approachable.

02/17/2012
Math251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Unless you asked a question she prepared, she is no help at all. Also hard to understand at times.

02/09/2012
good
CALC002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is funny and is a great teacher. Some of the quizzes can be hard. Overall try and you will succeed!

12/29/2011
good
MATH252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. Too bad I could not get into her 252 class.

12/24/2011
good
MATH251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

So much better than my other Calc teacher!!

12/23/2011
good
Math251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Calculus I this quarter. She was great!

12/19/2011
good
MATH252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was a pretty good calculus teacher, I learned a lot and she made everything very clear to us.

12/18/2011
good
MATH251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! I've learned a lot from her.

12/17/2011
good
MATH251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

AWESOMENESS

11/30/2011
good
MATH251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. My favorite this quarter. The class is easy if you pay attention and study for the tests. She gives out helpful study guides for the tests and exam. Learned a lot!

08/11/2011
good

During class you learn a lot. She goes over the material in the book and she explains it very well. However, her exams are really hard (the average in my class was 50) and she DOESNT curve. However, she will give you extra credit hw.

06/04/2011
good
Math252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful taecher! I've learned a lot!

04/15/2011
good
Math352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor!! Great lady!!!TAKE HER CLASS!!!!

04/11/2011
good

I learned A LOT from her in Calc I and II.Great lady! Awesome Professor!!

04/10/2011
good
Math252 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT! GREAT!!!