in Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising that teach Fine Arts Edit
B+

06/02/2014
good
DESN1550 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had no skill what so ever at sketching and this Mrs. Riegelman, with her divine patience and guidance helped me to become competent and confident with my illustrations. You will work hard for her, but your skills will develope so quickly. Take her for all sketching classes, she was a blessing to me!

06/04/2013
good
DESN 1750 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've had Ms. Riegelman since Sketching 1. She is the sweetest teacher ever. She helps everyone on there level. She is patience and knows a whole lot about the industry. (:

05/29/2013
good
DESN 1750-11041 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have had Ms. Reigelman for 3 quarters and I have received an A every quarter. She has helped me improve my sketches tremendously. If you work really hard it will help you improve and she loves seeing you progress. She is my favorite teacher at FIDM and I suggest attending all of her labs. :)

03/28/2013
good
FaSketch Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Riegalman is the best instructor at fidm. She is so sweet and helpful. Before coming to her class I was good, but now im great thanks to her! She helps everyone equally! She is truly AMAING! Take her she wrote all 3 books!

05/19/2012
good
desn1650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take her for fashion seminar. Best teacher ever!! So nice and helpful, encourgages you to think outside the box. Learned a lot about myself through this class.

02/23/2012
good
DESNDESN Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was so amazing, if you are a talented sketcher already, she will love you and make you feel super special! So glad I had her. You have to do the homework but it is fun to do :)

12/16/2011
good
sketc1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely ADORE her. She is the sweetest teacher. She's the best sketching teacher on campus. I recommend taking her.

11/22/2011
good
Sketc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and clear. She yelled at me for not doing what she wanted, but is dedicated to helping her students. She absolutely does NOT care if your style resembles hers because I was able to develop my own from the two semesters with her and was praised for it. If you're a lazy moron, take someone else.

07/12/2011
good
Sketc02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nancy Reigelman is quite the teacher you should register for not just Sketch2/3 class but from the get go. If ur planning to pass her class, make sure your sketches are done exactly like hers or forget about that A. Luckily I got that A, but many didn't. Don't buy the sweet stuff, she's quite 2 faced. (P.S. SHe looks like Cruella Devile lol)

07/07/2011
good
fsket2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is an awesome woman!!! Wonderful artist and teacher! my skills have improved dramatically! I would take her again and again! TAKE THIS TEACHER!!!!!