in University of Toronto - St. George Campus that teach English Edit
B-

09/17/2014
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Amazing lectures" "Gives good feedback" "Get ready to read"

Nick Mount is clever and funny and a pleasure to listen to. He teaches you how to read between the lines and picks some great novels

08/21/2014
good
eng140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What has not been said about Prof Mount? He is the ultimate professor and probably changes many students lives by sharing his passion for literature. A brilliant man.

04/24/2014
good
ENG140Y Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This man is the reason why U of T has the reputation it has. By far the most inspiring person you could ever be taught by. It was the greatest privilege to have been taught by Prof Mount. He is the true definition of what all educators should strive to become. Not a simple task, I assure you of that!

03/20/2014
good
eng 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Mount is Excellent in teaching English courses!!!

11/15/2013
good
ENG140Y Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Incredible! I left every lecture feeling slightly different than when I arrived. Nearly every lecture brought me to tears. He really puts the works into perspective and speaks passionately about the literature. Truly inspiring!

09/09/2013
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

An amazing professor. Blew my mind every lecture, really made you think about the novels and poems. Made hilarious jokes quite often, really enthusiastic. He was given a standing ovation after each lecture. I am not kidding. He's that good. The only downfall with this course is the TAs... they are very arrogant and snobby. Mount is gold though.

05/08/2013
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great enthusiastic professor. His lectures were interesting, a lot was said and sometimes hard to follow and write it all down but OK in general. I ended up really enjoying the course.

04/06/2013
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is a good prof, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Easy-going atmosphere in class.

01/26/2013
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's a cool guy; very interested in what he does. All his lectures seem to be based on his opinions and although i could see his point of view, most of the time i disagreed. I took ENG140 and didn't exactly like the course or it's materials but none the less, a nice guy.

11/19/2012
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nick Mount set the bar too high for my first year. I'm in my third year now and no professor has ever had the impact on me that he did. He inspired me to value my English degree, my education, and my life. Many of the books on the syllabus remain some of my favourites (Lolita, Godot). If you take one course at U of T, it has to be this one.