in University of Toronto - St. George Campus that teach English Edit
B-

09/17/2014
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Get ready to read" "Amazing lectures"

Nick Mount is clever and funny and a pleasure to listen to. He teaches you how to read between the lines and picks some great novels

08/21/2014
good
eng140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What has not been said about Prof Mount? He is the ultimate professor and probably changes many students lives by sharing his passion for literature. A brilliant man.

04/24/2014
good
ENG140Y Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This man is the reason why U of T has the reputation it has. By far the most inspiring person you could ever be taught by. It was the greatest privilege to have been taught by Prof Mount. He is the true definition of what all educators should strive to become. Not a simple task, I assure you of that!

03/20/2014
good
eng 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Mount is Excellent in teaching English courses!!!

11/15/2013
good
ENG140Y Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Incredible! I left every lecture feeling slightly different than when I arrived. Nearly every lecture brought me to tears. He really puts the works into perspective and speaks passionately about the literature. Truly inspiring!

09/09/2013
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

An amazing professor. Blew my mind every lecture, really made you think about the novels and poems. Made hilarious jokes quite often, really enthusiastic. He was given a standing ovation after each lecture. I am not kidding. He's that good. The only downfall with this course is the TAs... they are very arrogant and snobby. Mount is gold though.

05/08/2013
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great enthusiastic professor. His lectures were interesting, a lot was said and sometimes hard to follow and write it all down but OK in general. I ended up really enjoying the course.

04/06/2013
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is a good prof, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Easy-going atmosphere in class.

01/26/2013
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's a cool guy; very interested in what he does. All his lectures seem to be based on his opinions and although i could see his point of view, most of the time i disagreed. I took ENG140 and didn't exactly like the course or it's materials but none the less, a nice guy.

11/19/2012
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nick Mount set the bar too high for my first year. I'm in my third year now and no professor has ever had the impact on me that he did. He inspired me to value my English degree, my education, and my life. Many of the books on the syllabus remain some of my favourites (Lolita, Godot). If you take one course at U of T, it has to be this one.

08/11/2012
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, an amazing professor. Readings may be heavy if you aren't much of a book reader to begin with. I'll be auditing some of his lectures this year again just because they are so enthralling.

07/03/2012
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

LOVE HIM!

05/05/2012
good
ENG110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof by far

04/24/2012
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing prof! Didn't like the course much but loved going to his lectures. Knows what he's talking about and is totally hilarious! Lectures are more of his opinion rather than fact, but are still very helpful.

04/16/2012
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Don't get me wrong, Nick Mount is a fantastic professor, but he is definitely overrated. His lectures are really great, but they're mostly based on his opinion. As a result, they don't help a lot when it comes to studying for the actual exam.

01/12/2012
good
ENGY100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved him, amazing voice/presence. Interesting always, great course content, engages in tutorials near the end of the year, friendly, funny, personable, came to final exam to say goodbye to people as they left. LOVE HIM

07/20/2011
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best prof I've had. I took ENG140 so I could have Nick Mount and he exceeded my expectations. Friendly, fun, funny, and cool - very enthusiastic. Take his class!! You leave the lecture feeling like you've LEARNED something, you've been challenged to THINK - exactly what university is supposed to be like. An incredible man, Prof. Mount is.

07/03/2011
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was over my course limit but chose to stay in the class for no credit anyway. It was that good. (Luckily, I dropped another course and got to keep my grade for this one!) I will take all his classes, if possible.

06/28/2011
good

Great prof, class was sooo much fun

04/20/2011
good
ENG140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

overall, i enjoyed him but he's pretty overrated.