in City College of San Francisco that teach Mathematics Edit
at City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
are you Curtis Chee?

05/24/2014
good
MATH 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took him for Math E3 and Math 40 and I wish he taught higher level math classes. He seems strict and cold at first but mellows out during the semester. I hated math and his lectures made me understand it. He goes over every step and he has office hours every day.

04/25/2014
good
Math 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

All my life I've been mathematically challenged. I was about ready to give up all hope of ever understanding math. Then came Mr. Chee's class... and everything changed. For the first time in my life I fully and completely understand algebra and am even recieving an A in the course. He helps me and my fellows during lunch hours and is quite humorous

12/18/2013
good
Math 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fairly easy class. Be prepared to learn because with his amazing teaching method, its hard not to learn and understand the material. In addition, if you still don't understand, he takes time out of his day to do office hours every day. One would have to try quite hard to not understand the material being taught.

12/05/2013
good
math 840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best math teacher at ccsf

11/13/2013
good
840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great math teacher! Mr. Chee go pretty fast during lecture but he always review the material several times before exam. He is very clear and show all the steps to a problem. If you've been struggling with math, he could help you understand everything you need to know to get a good grade.