in City College of San Francisco that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Curtis Chee?
B-

11/06/2014
good
math40 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students"

He will spend 30 minutes to teach and 30 minutes to let you do class work. HE always help student after class .

05/24/2014
good
MATH 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took him for Math E3 and Math 40 and I wish he taught higher level math classes. He seems strict and cold at first but mellows out during the semester. I hated math and his lectures made me understand it. He goes over every step and he has office hours every day.

04/25/2014
good
Math 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

All my life I've been mathematically challenged. I was about ready to give up all hope of ever understanding math. Then came Mr. Chee's class... and everything changed. For the first time in my life I fully and completely understand algebra and am even recieving an A in the course. He helps me and my fellows during lunch hours and is quite humorous

12/18/2013
good
Math 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fairly easy class. Be prepared to learn because with his amazing teaching method, its hard not to learn and understand the material. In addition, if you still don't understand, he takes time out of his day to do office hours every day. One would have to try quite hard to not understand the material being taught.

12/05/2013
good
math 840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the best math teacher at ccsf

11/13/2013
good
840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great math teacher! Mr. Chee go pretty fast during lecture but he always review the material several times before exam. He is very clear and show all the steps to a problem. If you've been struggling with math, he could help you understand everything you need to know to get a good grade.

08/21/2013
good
math 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr chee is the best teacher ever. There is no way not to understand his teaching method, I got a B because I didn't try hard but he makes you understand everything. Try not to talk in class, he moved me like 5 times because I talked too much. He would stay after class top help you

06/11/2013
good
Math 40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Chee is the best math teacher I've ever had. I have always struggled with math but he helped me understand it better. He goes above and beyond and really cares about his students. He makes himself available every day during his office hours and stays after class. I wish he taught math 60!

06/08/2013
good

MR CHEE IS THE MOST AMAZING TEACHER I HAVE EVER HAD!!!:) Very clear, very fun, very understanding! If you hate math, you will end up loving it and understanding it if you take this Professor! He genuinely cares about you, and his class! I would only take my math course with him!

04/16/2013
good

Best math teacher EVER! So clear and helpful! Sacrifices everything for his students in order for them to understand the material. May seem scary and fast at first but as long as you are willing to learn he will always be there for you! Stay after class and you will learn more!!!

11/30/2012
good
Math840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely despise math. I did very poorly in math in high school. With Mr. Chee's class, I actually understood everything. He goes over every single step in the process and makes it easy to follow. If you don't understand, he will personally work out the problem with you and explain everything. Take him if you suck at math and you want to learn.

08/20/2012
good
MATHE3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Middle school math. You have to get atleast a 80% on every test to get credit, since this is a C/NC class. After you pass every test, you dont have to stay for the remaining semester, you can just leave!

07/22/2012
good
MATH840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Always happy to help students at anytime but each chapter gets difficult

05/18/2012
good
MATH840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Chee is my favorite math teacher and I missed him a lot

05/15/2012
good

Mr. Chee doesn't have any accent at all while he was teaching. He voice is also very clear, understandable and easy to communicate with. He never gets mad at students, but if you passes every test, he will be happy to you.You should enroll all of his classes

01/17/2012
good
MATH840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

First math class I'd taken in almost 10 years. I was a little bit rusty at first, but his system is very finely tuned and logical. You might think he's cold at first, but I think he just needs a few weeks to warm up to new people, because he's actually really friendly and helpful and surprisingly funny at times.

01/07/2012
good

Mr. Chee is a dedicated teacher. He is also clear,concise and relevant during explaining. HWs are sometimes easy. However, his lectures are pretty boring and it makes my eyes drowsy. He grades fairly.I get average grades. Overall, I enjoyed his class and he have to teach all algebra classes.

12/14/2011
good
MATH860 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Agreeeeedddd He needs to teach 860 nd 90or Higher!!!!!!!!!!!

12/14/2011
good
Math840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST INSTRUCTOR evverrr, I FELT SO LUCKY TO ADD HIS CLASS AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!!HOPEFULLY HE TEACHES MATH 860 OR 90 ETC HIGH SOMEDAY!!!

09/23/2011
good

Best math teacher ever. Didn't understand algebra in my life, doing just great in Mr. Chee's class. He is very dedicated and helpful. Always willing to help during his office hours and stays after class every day if students need extra help. He does reviews before every test and problems in the test are pretty much the same, so, not very difficult