George Loutherback at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

George Loutherback

Number of ratings 18 / Average Grade:  C- Submit a correction

1/12/14

CSBS 1311

Hard class, but super nice teacher. Very little multiple choice questions on tests. Extra credit he gives helps very much and he keeps attendance as a grade.

4/30/13

CSBS 1312

Dr. L is one of the best professors in my opinion. He cares for all of his students. He wants them to do well. Like anything else, you get what you put into it. Dr. L will help you succeed in class if you are having trouble. He's a wonderful professor and person!!! I highly recommend his class!

12/15/11

csbs1312

great teacher highly suggest to print off lecture slides then take notes from that. Learned so much really enjoyed class just read and test.

12/9/11

CSBS1312

I was very disappointed with his class. Yes, you can be there every class and take good notes, but if you do not have the same ideologies as he does, you can forget it. He may be a nice guy but since when do you go to College to be in a "nice guy's class". Before taking his class, talk to him one on one and see if your beliefs jive with his.

1/16/10

CSBS1312

Dr. L was so great. I learned so much from his class, more than any other I have attended. You have to take alot of notes and his tests are fairly difficult, but not if you study. You have to work for your grade but it's not hard to make a high A. He was so helpful, even scheduled my final a week early one on one so I could go on a mission trip!

10/7/09

NT1

Dr. L is very clear and teaches his classes well. His beliefs are clear but his teaching is historical. Sometimes he goes into detail of why things are important to beliefs, which is good. I have talked to classmates who aren't interested in church who said they would attend chuch every sunday if Dr. L was the pastor.

5/4/09

CSBS1312

I love Dr. L! He has been one of the most informative teachers I have ever had. His clas was really interesting too, and he always helped those who asked. He is i a tough but GREAT teacher and would recommend him to everyone who needed to take New Testament

11/10/08

Csbs1312

Dr. L is a great teacher...if you want to be interested and learn alot, definitely take his class! It was probably my favorite class and the tests are not hard if you study your notes and memorize the lists and things he spells out for you. Great professor!

5/21/07

NewTest

Despite previous comments, I have never heard of Dr. L being the hardest religion professor. I think that title goes to probably Holcomb, Wyrick, or Oldham. Nor is he a jerk. This guy is a very gentle and kind man whose little quips are priceless. A great prof who really goes into more than just the "what, when, and where".

4/6/06

new test.

Anyone who would call Dr. L mean is insane! I am not one of the typical UMHB students, friendly and outgoing and "all about God", but he was VERY nice to me and whenever I went into his office for help he was more than happy to answer any and all of my questions. Tests are hard if you don't take notes in class!

9/19/05

9/3/05

Chapel

6/30/05

New Test

If you are in college to learn and grow as a person take this class. It was the hardest class I ever took at UMHB but it was also the most rewarding "A" I ever got. His test are hard but that is ok becuase if you come to class and take notes you will have everything you need to be succ.

4/26/05

RLBS NT

I like Dr. L and I liked being in his class. It is challenging, but it is also worthwhile.

3/9/05

New Testament

Key is to go to class, take good notes and memorize them for the test. His class is very interesting.

2/9/05

New testament

This teacher is extremely informative but very vague on wha you really need to know. He is considered to be the hardest religion teacher on campus and I know why. I graduated at the top of my class and things such as religion is not hard for my but I found it a chore to pass his class.

10/6/04

NT Survey

He really shows his heart as he lectures. Certainly a man seeking after the Lord's heart.

More Religion professors at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor