in Lone Star College (all) that teach Biology Edit
Louise Casey-Clukey
Professor in the Biology department
at Lone Star College (all), Houston, TX
are you Louise Casey-Clukey?

12/19/2013
good
BIOL 1408 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely loved this class! I took intro to A/P and failed. After taking this class, I am sure to do much better in AP because she helps you to actually understand the material. Very easy class to follow. Study your exam guides and come to class willing to pay attention to lecture and you are sure to pass! Will take her for 1409 for sure!

05/17/2013
good
Bio1409 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She gave interesting lectures and was very helpful. The tests were a compilation of the reviews.

07/13/2012
good
Bio1408 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. I did the study guides (took about two hours total) and came to class every day and made a 100. She offered extra credit for those that struggled. She did review sessions and focused on info I will actually use later on. If you come to class you don't need the book. Very sweet. Actually cared. Awesome awesome teacher!

07/12/2012
good
BIO1408 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had! She is extremely helpful and as long as your on time and dont skip clasess she is extremely fair. I loved the experiments and she is very understanding about things. I won't take Bio 1409 until I can have her as my teacher.

05/15/2012
Bio1409 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the most boring lecture classes I have ever had. I was quite excited to take the class because my previous Bio I class was quite enjoyable but I dreading coming to this class everyday. She makes terrible jokes, the labs are useless, and she is quite forgetful. If you read PWPs and take notes, you can easily get an a on her test