Louise Casey-Clukey at Lone Star College (all)

Louise Casey-Clukey

Number of ratings 18 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

12/19/13

BIOL 1408

I absolutely loved this class! I took intro to A/P and failed. After taking this class, I am sure to do much better in AP because she helps you to actually understand the material. Very easy class to follow. Study your exam guides and come to class willing to pay attention to lecture and you are sure to pass! Will take her for 1409 for sure!

5/17/13

Bio1409

She gave interesting lectures and was very helpful. The tests were a compilation of the reviews.

7/13/12

Bio1408

Awesome teacher. I did the study guides (took about two hours total) and came to class every day and made a 100. She offered extra credit for those that struggled. She did review sessions and focused on info I will actually use later on. If you come to class you don't need the book. Very sweet. Actually cared. Awesome awesome teacher!

7/12/12

BIO1408

Best teacher I have ever had! She is extremely helpful and as long as your on time and dont skip clasess she is extremely fair. I loved the experiments and she is very understanding about things. I won't take Bio 1409 until I can have her as my teacher.

5/15/12

Bio1409

One of the most boring lecture classes I have ever had. I was quite excited to take the class because my previous Bio I class was quite enjoyable but I dreading coming to this class everyday. She makes terrible jokes, the labs are useless, and she is quite forgetful. If you read PWPs and take notes, you can easily get an a on her test

12/15/11

BIOL1407

Her lectures can get a little monotone so bring some coffee to class. She is very lenient and wants everyone to do well. There are plenty of opportunities for extra credit on exams and she gives a study guide for all tests including the final. Though she's kind of monotone, her dry sense of humor is pretty awesome.

12/14/11

Bio1407

Great teacher, extremely helpful. Lectures are kinda boring but ask alot of questions and it helps lighten the mood and helps you understand better too. Good labs, i really don't have anything negative to say. This isn't a "easy a" cause u do have to study. But the class itself is fun and she is quite funny at times :)

9/23/11

BIOL1408

She really made it a non-majors class. I hate science. She was really more concerned about students learning the parts they will need in life. She gave chances for extra credit and was understanding. Always willing to help you learn.

1/20/11

bio1408

I loved her class. She was a great teacher. She was there if you need her but she also gave you space. I got a b in her class and didn't work as hard as I should have. She is a very caring teacher, I plan to take her if I can again for 1409. She does non majors and majors.

12/17/10

biol1408

This professor is one of the best I have had so far. She is nice, kinda funny, and truly seems to be interested in what she does and it shows. She will go out of her way to help you, and spends ample time explaining the concepts-if anyone is not on the same page she will go over the material again. I would recommend her as a prof. to anyone

12/15/10

BIOL1408

Outstanding professor! Dr. Casey-Clukey makes a difficult subject easier to understand. She is extremely knowledgeable about biology. She takes an interest in the success of her students. I highly, highly recommend taking her for biology. She also helps with providing study guides! Study everything on the guide and you'll do well.

11/7/09

Biol1408

I thought it was a very tough class. I hated it. She expects you to follow her rules, but she will work with you. I am just glad to be done with the class. She is very personal & will remember you after you take the class. She recognized me outside of school mo later before I even saw her She does want you to be interested and do well in her class.

5/15/08

biol1408

Louise was very helpful. She gives you every chance to pass, so if you don't it's cuz you didn't try. Best bit of info to share is ask questions about the study guide-- the tests are practically straight off of the study guide!

5/7/08

biol3130

plant bio, somewhat difficult class, study the powerpoints for sure, read the book a couple of times, very fair teacher, she wants everyone to pass

5/6/08

bio1408

She's a very fair teacher. Her syllabus is pretty straight forward, but she's always available to help and answer questions. I ended up learning a lot more than I expected.

12/11/06

biol1407

I had her a few semesters back, she was a good teacher but she expected you to learn. If your looking for a total blow off class this is not it, but if you study the material and do your assignments you'll make an A.

8/3/04

Biology

Rater Interest

She is a really helpful, very informative professor. In my opinion, she is student-friendly and wants the people in her classes to succeed. I would love to have her again and I don't even like science.

7/28/04

BIOL 1407

Rater Interest

Everything that is in her review sheets is on her tests. Straight and to the point.

More Biology professors at Lone Star College (all)