in Oklahoma City Community College that teach Biology Edit
at Oklahoma City Community College, Oklahoma City, OK
are you Mike Talkington?

04/24/2010
good
bio1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is my third semester at O-trip and he is the best professor I've had. If you need a science course definetely take him! Even if it is a fast track class, you will do well as long as you study the handouts. He is genuinely nice and funny!

12/07/2009
good
bio1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor I have had

04/17/2009
good
bio1112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor!! I loved his class. Easy to understand. he gives out handouts and every thing is on those that you need to know.

04/17/2009
good

Great professor!! I loved his class. Easy to understand.

05/13/2008
good
BIO1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was worried to take this class because I am not a science major but I loved this class!!! He was really honest and the class was super easy if you go to class and pay attention.