in Oklahoma City Community College that teach Biology Edit
at Oklahoma City Community College, Oklahoma City, OK
are you Mike Talkington?

04/24/2010
good
bio1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is my third semester at O-trip and he is the best professor I've had. If you need a science course definetely take him! Even if it is a fast track class, you will do well as long as you study the handouts. He is genuinely nice and funny!

12/07/2009
good
bio1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor I have had

04/17/2009
good
bio1112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor!! I loved his class. Easy to understand. he gives out handouts and every thing is on those that you need to know.

04/17/2009
good

Great professor!! I loved his class. Easy to understand.

05/13/2008
good
BIO1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was worried to take this class because I am not a science major but I loved this class!!! He was really honest and the class was super easy if you go to class and pay attention.

04/09/2008
good
BIO1332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy is seriously cool. Funny, interesting lecture, interested in helping his students pass. He's prepared and has good powerpoint presentations, study them and u'll pass his tests. This guy rocks!

11/13/2007
good
bio1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy is awesome! If you are worried about taking a science, take his class! He gives you notes and the test is written directly from them. He makes it really interesting and easy to understand. LOVE HIM!

10/17/2007
good
BIO1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. T is the best professor I have ever had. He makes it as easy as possible, not tricks. Straight forward and he works with you. If you want an easy class this one to take but you do have to attend class and atleast read the notes he gives you and you will make an easy A or B.

07/27/2007
good
Bio1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. T is without question the best professor I've had in college...

11/03/2006
good
Bio1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr Talkington is the best professor that I had at OCCC. Class is very easy, no need to buy the textbook because he gives you the notes and if you study from the notes you ll make an easy A. If you have to take Bio take his class

09/22/2006
good
bio1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had in college!!!

12/13/2005
good
Gen Bio Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He's GREAT!!! He really wants his class to pass and do well. He's very clear about the contents of the tests. He understands that people have lives outside of Biology, and gives you what you need to know for the class. I would recommend this teacher to everyone, especially people who aren't into Biology, and for people with busy schedules.

10/10/2005
good
biology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had no intrest in biology before I took his class and now I still don't like it very much but he made it fun. Know some good jokes!!

08/22/2005
good
BIO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had Biology with Dr. Talkington, and all I can say is that he is one of the best professors at OKCCC.

07/09/2005
good
BIO1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Talkington ROCKS!!!!! I never thought for one minute I could make it through a Bio class with an A, but Dr. Talkington really took the time to help me and all the other students along. plus his classes were lots of fun!

07/29/2004
good
Bio 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Best Science Prof. I've ever had. Excellent teaching style and very knowledgeable! If you get the chance TAKE HIS COURSE!!