Mike Talkington at Oklahoma City Community College

Mike Talkington

Number of ratings 16 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/24/10

bio1414

This is my third semester at O-trip and he is the best professor I've had. If you need a science course definetely take him! Even if it is a fast track class, you will do well as long as you study the handouts. He is genuinely nice and funny!

12/7/09

bio1114

Best Professor I have had

4/17/09

bio1112

Great professor!! I loved his class. Easy to understand. he gives out handouts and every thing is on those that you need to know.

4/17/09

bio1112

Great professor!! I loved his class. Easy to understand.

5/13/08

BIO1114

I was worried to take this class because I am not a science major but I loved this class!!! He was really honest and the class was super easy if you go to class and pay attention.

4/9/08

BIO1332

This guy is seriously cool. Funny, interesting lecture, interested in helping his students pass. He's prepared and has good powerpoint presentations, study them and u'll pass his tests. This guy rocks!

11/13/07

bio1114

This guy is awesome! If you are worried about taking a science, take his class! He gives you notes and the test is written directly from them. He makes it really interesting and easy to understand. LOVE HIM!

10/17/07

BIO1114

Mr. T is the best professor I have ever had. He makes it as easy as possible, not tricks. Straight forward and he works with you. If you want an easy class this one to take but you do have to attend class and atleast read the notes he gives you and you will make an easy A or B.

7/27/07

Bio1113

Dr. T is without question the best professor I've had in college...

11/3/06

Bio1114

Dr Talkington is the best professor that I had at OCCC. Class is very easy, no need to buy the textbook because he gives you the notes and if you study from the notes you ll make an easy A. If you have to take Bio take his class

9/22/06

bio1113

Best teacher I have ever had in college!!!

12/13/05

Gen Bio

He's GREAT!!! He really wants his class to pass and do well. He's very clear about the contents of the tests. He understands that people have lives outside of Biology, and gives you what you need to know for the class. I would recommend this teacher to everyone, especially people who aren't into Biology, and for people with busy schedules.

10/10/05

biology

I had no intrest in biology before I took his class and now I still don't like it very much but he made it fun. Know some good jokes!!

8/22/05

BIO

I had Biology with Dr. Talkington, and all I can say is that he is one of the best professors at OKCCC.

7/9/05

BIO1114

Dr. Talkington ROCKS!!!!! I never thought for one minute I could make it through a Bio class with an A, but Dr. Talkington really took the time to help me and all the other students along. plus his classes were lots of fun!

7/29/04

Bio 1113

Rater Interest

Best Science Prof. I've ever had. Excellent teaching style and very knowledgeable! If you get the chance TAKE HIS COURSE!!

More Biology professors at Oklahoma City Community College