in University of Central Arkansas that teach Religion Edit
Clayton Crockett
Professor in the Religion department
at University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR
are you Clayton Crockett?
B+

05/08/2014
good
RELG 1320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took this class because it was GenEd. He made it very interesting but it requires some work. The class isn't very hard but you have to go to class to make an A. I had an A in the class but when he added the attendance points I end w/an 89 and he wouldn't round it to an A. If you like going to class, I highly recommend this class. Crockett rocks.

12/18/2013
good
RELG 1330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved taking this course with Crockett. His lectures sometimes drag on but he never fails to keep student interest. There are lots of reading materials for this class but they are very interesting and many people still make an A in the class even without reading every word of every book assigned. Take this class without a doubt.

12/08/2013
good
RELG 1330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really loved this class. Crockett showed the class religion from a different standpoint. We did read a lot in the class but the books were interesting. He was very nice and tried to help in every way possible. I highly recommend Crockett! I almost changed my major to religion because of this course.

12/03/2013
good
RELG 1330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Crockett is a very nice guy. Super helpful and interested in his topics! You have to read books (no textbook) and write essays every other week, sometimes every week. Grades decent as long as you make an effort. Final consisted of 4 essays given ahead of time. Great guy, great class. I learned a lot!

11/21/2013
good
RELG 1330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love this teacher, all of his lectures entertained me at least a little bit. His reading response papers are super easy to get a good grade on. He is very understanding if you are having issues with assignments and you go to him personally in his office and talk about it. I would definitely take Crockett again!