in Brock University that teach Social Science Edit
at Brock University, St. Catharines, ON
are you Tricia Vause?

06/12/2014
good
CHYS 3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

I found her to be really nice and helpful. She means well. I just was not a fan of her lectures. I just thought they were all over the place. I did not get much out them. Her testing method is not the best either. She expects you to memorize every answer to 30 questions. I don't feel I learned much this way.

09/19/2012
good
CHYS3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I just wanted to address the previous comment about Dr. Vause. I was the TA that was proctoring the exam you are referring to, and I can assure you that no 3P60 exams were present during that exam. I have worked with Dr. Vause in several different capacities, and she is the most knowledgable, thoughtful and professional person I have worked with.

12/19/2011
CHYS3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I hated her testing method. If you like memorizing things and then forgetting it as soon as you hand it in, this class is for you. She wasn't an engaging lecturer. She did not make herself available to answer questions, and ignored my emails. I also heard her and a TA making fun of papers they were marking at the final exam. Very unprofessional.

05/08/2009
good
CHYS3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof! Great Course! Everybody should take this course, if you work hard your guaranteed an A.

05/05/2007
good
chys3p35 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Prof. Vause... She has inspired me to do so much.

10/17/2006
good
CHYS335 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great!

08/13/2006
good
CHYS 3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Highly organized approach to teaching.

05/03/2006
good
CHYS 3P35 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

love the PSI approach

11/02/2005
good
CHYS 3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Prof. Very well prepared and takes the time necessary to help out students. She is also very hot.

10/27/2005
good
CHYS 3P60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

TAKE THIS CLASS!When I first started this course at the beginning of the year, I thought Prof. Vause was a fresh out of Grad school prof. But, she has really impressed me, and my class. Her ability to present a difficult course is first rate. A teachers’ teacher! But don’t take this class for an easy A. GOOD JOB DR. VAUSE!

07/08/2005
good

A wonderful professor. Puts obvious time and preparation into her lectures and assignments. Her marking is fair and consistant. I would recommend any course she teaches.

10/10/2004
good
Youth St Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Vause is very nice! Really helpful understands where I am comingfrom as a student. Although her class is not easy, she understands how much each class means to us. I recommend her over all other classes.

08/02/2004
good
CHYS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Very nice and very good looking. One of the best profs in Child and Youth studies dept