Tricia Vause at Brock University

Tricia Vause

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

6/12/14

Grade ReceivedA-

I found her to be really nice and helpful. She means well. I just was not a fan of her lectures. I just thought they were all over the place. I did not get much out them. Her testing method is not the best either. She expects you to memorize every answer to 30 questions. I don't feel I learned much this way.

9/19/12

CHYS3P60

I just wanted to address the previous comment about Dr. Vause. I was the TA that was proctoring the exam you are referring to, and I can assure you that no 3P60 exams were present during that exam. I have worked with Dr. Vause in several different capacities, and she is the most knowledgable, thoughtful and professional person I have worked with.

12/19/11

CHYS3P60

I hated her testing method. If you like memorizing things and then forgetting it as soon as you hand it in, this class is for you. She wasn't an engaging lecturer. She did not make herself available to answer questions, and ignored my emails. I also heard her and a TA making fun of papers they were marking at the final exam. Very unprofessional.

5/8/09

CHYS3P60

Great Prof! Great Course! Everybody should take this course, if you work hard your guaranteed an A.

5/5/07

chys3p35

I love Prof. Vause... She has inspired me to do so much.

10/17/06

CHYS335

8/13/06

CHYS 3P60

Highly organized approach to teaching.

5/3/06

CHYS 3P35

love the PSI approach

11/2/05

CHYS 3P60

Excellent Prof. Very well prepared and takes the time necessary to help out students. She is also very hot.

10/27/05

CHYS 3P60

TAKE THIS CLASS!When I first started this course at the beginning of the year, I thought Prof. Vause was a fresh out of Grad school prof. But, she has really impressed me, and my class. Her ability to present a difficult course is first rate. A teachers’ teacher! But don’t take this class for an easy A. GOOD JOB DR. VAUSE!

7/8/05

CHYS 3P60

A wonderful professor. Puts obvious time and preparation into her lectures and assignments. Her marking is fair and consistant. I would recommend any course she teaches.

10/10/04

Youth St

Prof. Vause is very nice! Really helpful understands where I am comingfrom as a student. Although her class is not easy, she understands how much each class means to us. I recommend her over all other classes.

8/2/04

CHYS

Rater Interest

Very nice and very good looking. One of the best profs in Child and Youth studies dept

More Social Science professors at Brock University