in Pensacola State College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Pensacola State College, Pensacola, FL
are you Greg Bloxom?
C+

09/14/2014
Mac 1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

he is the most rude teacher I have ever had. He takes off without telling us, he lets us out early all the time. I don't think we get what we pay for. He gets so mad when a person asks questions. why he is he a teacher when its apparent that he doesn't like people. Its hard to listen to him when he attacks classmates. Hes so mean and rude

08/02/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really good teacher. Gives extra credit on test and fair grading. He makes the material very easy. Can be rude at times, but only to students who are constantly late or interrupt his lesson. If you actually want to learn and understand take him!

07/22/2014
Mac1105c Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

g Blox is rude as I don't know what. I am a veteran so I am aware of how to act but don't have a question he feels is a dumb question. He will attempt to make you feel small. Probably the worse teacher I have ever had. Will never take him again. Will never take anyone with his last name.

07/16/2014
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Bloxom is very knowledgeable and what I would consider to be a decent teacher. He just has an awful personality that you have to put up with... He is EXTREMELY condescending and rude. He is very picky about NO cellphone use as well as being on time.I took his 6-week course and the work was very manageable.

07/10/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Bloxom was great because he was funny and taught Algebra in an easy to understand way. We used MyMathLab and didn't use a text book whatsoever. He does NOT like you to be late, so come to class early. He is available on weekends which was awesome. He also made the graphing calculator worth every penny. Buy it! Great math teacher overall.