in Santa Fe College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL
are you Jack Motta?

12/07/2009
good
MATALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

RIP - Best math teacher ever to have walked the halls of SFCC. His spirit will be missed.

12/26/2006
good
Mat002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Jack makes math fun! He's very sweet and patient. He is an excellent teacher for anyone who has had a hard time with mathematics. He's helped me so much. Take his class, you'll be better for it.

11/02/2006
good
mat0002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE MR.J!! he is the best math teacher i ever had and he is sooo funny he makes me laugh and he is amazing!! If you dont get an A you probally dont attend class.

05/11/2005
good
Mat0002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Motta is a great teacher! He is ALWAYS willing to help his student any way that he can. He was one of the most helpful teachers I have ever had. I am so retarded in math (FOR REAL) and I aced his class. I would tell anyone who is not the best in math to take Mr. Motta!!!!

08/16/2004
good
MAT0002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Jack is a legend here! Very warm and cares for his students, he really makes sure you understand. Also, funny as hell. He made me actually ENJOY math! We will miss him very much. Happy retirement Mr. Motta!