in Delaware Technical and Community College that teach English Edit
at Delaware Technical and Community College, Stanton-Wilmington, DE
are you Jill Biden?

01/27/2009
good
ENGL102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing Professor. I was tearing the last day of class.

01/25/2009
eng112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

01/23/2009
eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Not worth my time or money

12/07/2008
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

10/23/2008
good
Eng1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome

08/29/2008
good
enc121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's a good prof- tries hard and cares about her students...

08/28/2008
good
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was in her class two years ago. I didnt really like her at first but i grew to respect her and i realized that all she wanted to do was to help us. If you do the work you will pass her class. She knows how she wants things done and she makes sure you do them that way. I only wish i attended her class more than i did.

06/04/2008
good
eng121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed Dr. B

05/14/2007
good
COMP120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

shes a good teacher, a little hard on the research paper & class is very boring but how inresting is composition?

04/23/2006
good
ENG 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I'm just finishing up her class right now. I think she is a great teacher and really explains how to make your paper better, rather than just telling you it's no good. Plus, she gives you a 2nd chance to edit your essays before handing them in for a grade. FYI I've always hated and feared English class, but Mrs. Biden made it easy.