in University of North Carolina that teach Law Edit
at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
are you Michael Corrado?

02/03/2013
good
Torts1L Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite 1L professors, he made Torts one of my favorite first year subjects. I am looking for an opportunity to take one of his upper level classes during 3L year!

12/13/2012
good
TORTS204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Class is interesting and engaging. He genuinely cares about students!

12/10/2012
good
Torts101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor, he really cares about his students and wants everyone to do well.

04/09/2012
good
LawTort Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof. Knows the law front and back, and is able to discuss the evolution of the law in an easy to follow manner.

02/25/2012
good
Torts1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Clear teaching style, no nonsense. I thoroughly understood the subject matter and knew exactly what was expected for the exam and classes. Great hypos and explanations.

02/24/2012
good
Torts1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite 1L professors. He really boiled Torts down to the elements, which I appreciated. We knew what he thought was important and that made the exam easy to study for, although it was difficult because of the tight curve. Professor Corrado didn't bullsh*t around, and that made his class both entertaining and straightforward.

02/24/2012
good
TortsB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He doesn't rush through 1,000 pages in a semester like other profs. Rather, he takes his time and goes only as fast as the class is able to. He taught torts so methodically that I am certain I will never forget the elements of negligence! Great teacher. Highly recommend.

good
Torts001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Corrado made Torts understandable. The curve ends up tight because he's so good at what he does. He was a great 1L professor, I would highly recommend taking his courses.

good
LawTort Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

My favorite 1L professor!

good
Lawintl Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Corrado is the kindest professor I have had at UNC Law. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone interested in taking any of his upper level courses. He explains concepts very clearly and is fantastic at gauging whether or not students understand the concept at hand. He is phenomenal!

good
Torts209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Corrado is an awesome professor. He's tough, but fair, and he ensures every student truly knows the material. I really enjoyed his class.

good
Torts1L Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Corrado was my favorite professor of my first year of law school. He is so sweet and helpful if you ever have any questions. He goes over a lot of hypotheticals in class to make sure you understand the material. He is also very funny. You definitely need to read and be prepared for class, but if you aren't prepared, he is fine if you pass

good
Torts001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have had in law school. Professor Corrado expects you to be prepared for class, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Makes everything very clear and always takes the time to review difficult subject matter.

good
Torts209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Professor Corrado works hard to make sure you understand the material. The curve was tight, but thats because everyone knew what was going on - he doens't leave you to figure it out on your own. Pay attention to what he wants and follow his template and you'll be fine. One of my favorite professors.

good
Torts209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Corrado was by far the best professor I had in my 1L year. I enjoyed going to class and participating in his engaging discussions. He always helped students work through the case and led the class through interesting/sometimes hilarious hypos. I regularly continue to talk with Corrado this semester and highly recommend him for any class!

good

Prof. Corrado is an inspiring professor. His method of teaching is highly based in theory and policy, asking not what the law it but why it is what it is. It can be challenging and can make you feel dumb. However, it inspired me to really push myself to understand, as opposed to merely memorize, the ideas and the law. I hope I can take him again!

good

I really enjoyed Professor Corrado's class. He was extremely approachable and made my first semester very enjoyable. Would not hesitate to take another one of his classes.

good
Torts1L Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Corrado was one of my favorite professors in law school. He clearly stated his expectations at the beginning of each class, he was helpful in answering questions, he gave interesting examples to the material, and his lectures were engaging. I wish I could take a class with him again.

good
TortsC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had Professor Corrado for two classes, Torts (1L) and Comparative Law (3L). He is an excellent professor, and while I understand some students criticism that his focus is not practical enough, I would point out that I have taken two bar exams, passed on the first try, and was the better prepared due to the theoretical background he gave me.

good

Professor Corrado is a MASTERFUL teacher. He's very in touch with what the class needs, and if he realizes that we didn't get something that we did several weeks earlier, he'll do a special review lesson just for that. I want to take more classes with him after 1L!!!!!