in College of San Mateo that teach Ethnic Studies Edit
are you Rudy Ramirez?

1 Professor's Note
08/07/2014
good
ETHN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Was ridiculously easy. Attendance and participation is a MUST. Thats why I got the B+. 10 hours of community service is 15% of your grade. Dont really learn anything; it was more fun facts and random anecdotes. Funny at times. Borderline offensive other times. Offers ex credit at the end of semester for typed notes and during school year. He was eh

good
ETHN 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Great class he made it fun to learn. He taught us how important it is to know about different cultures, music and that everyone is different. Take his class he is great!!!

good
Ethnics 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I took Rudy's class this summer & i must say it was a great experence not only did he teach about latino & native american studies he taught how important it was to give back to the community & appreciate what we have in all he taught us how to be better ppl so thank you & see In your La Raza Class this Fall =)

good
ethnics100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i took Rudy's ethnics class during the summer & i can honestly say i loved the class he taught us the meaning of being happy,excepting the bad & making a change , he taught us about latino & native american's he also taught us how to be better people to love and help one another to teach others who don't know so thank you & see you soon =)

good
ethnics100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: P

06/19/2014
good
ETHNIC 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Ramirez is a great teacher! It's an easy class and a lot of group discussions. Very little homework. Do as much of the extra credit as you can it'll help you if you feel you're going to miss several classes. Learned a little bit but not much, it did however broaden my knowledge of latin music and history.

05/27/2014
Ethic 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You won't learn anything when you take the class with him. Professor Ramirez does random activities that are just a waste of times. Take him if you want to have an easy class, but one thing I can assure you is you don't learn anything.

05/20/2014
good
ETH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Ramirez is GREAT! Best class I've had EVER. No tests and not much homework. I spoke about this class outside of class more than any other class because we had activities that applied to the real world. I would recommend Mr. Ramirez to ANYONE, regardless of a your major. LIFELONG LESSONS! Very interactive class. Show up and have fun!

01/13/2014
good
ETHN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

GREAT TEACHER!!! He is funny, interesting, loves and respects his students. His class is not just a sit down! He is pretty awesome! Not a lot of work. Easy A but don't just take it for that, you learn a lot in his class!

01/03/2014
good
Ethnic 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Ah, Rudy, Rudy, his class is a MUST! Yes, his approach to teaching is rather unorthodox, but boy did I learn to care for those around me. Rudy awesome, and he wants his students to do well. I am very happy that I got to take his class. The class is a piece of cake, and definitely an easy A. No tests.

Posted on: 02/23/13
Last Updated:

It saddens me that you feel you wasted 16 weeks and got nothing for it. You may have been in class physically, but obviously not there mentally given the amount of information imparted. Sadder still is to be considered "an easy A".