in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Communication Edit
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Michael Earle?

08/05/2014
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was a good teacher. He was helpful. He did not go over punctuation a lot, but if you are in this class you should know enough with the help he gives you. I had a family emergency and he was very understanding and helpful.

05/17/2014
good
SLS1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Such an easy A. I don't know why I was so nervous to take this class. Just show up and do the work. It's not even hard work either. Good luck.

09/30/2013
good
SLS 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor, very laid back in my opinion. He's very nice to all his students and is always willing to help if you need it.

08/17/2013
good
EAP1500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

He is a the best teacher I ever had.

02/19/2013
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Earle is amazing. I took his Comp 2 class online and would not have changed a thing. He is a GREAT teacher! If you like online classes you would love his class. The short stories that you read are enjoyable and not boring! TAKE HIM!

06/29/2012
good
ENG1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

THIS PROF. IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ASSIGNMENTS. HE IS WONDERFULLY ORGANIZED. THE WEEKLY SCHEDULE IS SPELLED OUT COMPLETELY. GRADING IS REASONABLE. I WOULD DEFINITELY TAKE ANOTHER CLASS THAT HE TEACHES. SOME OF THE WEEKLY QUIZZES ON READING CAN BE SLIGHTLY TRICKY, SO KNOW THE MATERIAL.

04/30/2012
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was dreading this class since I failed it a few semesters ago (my own fault). But this class was great! I took it online. Yes there is writing involved..it is comp 2..but I didn't find it to be unbearable or difficult. Two writing assignments, a bunch of short stories & quizzes, and a few discussion posts. Take him!

02/06/2012
enc1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very nice guy. Work is easy, but there is a lot of writing. Mostly opinion type papers.Not a lot of consistency throughout semester; i.e. prof kept changing due dates and assignments each week. Made me feel like I was entering the Twilight Zone every time I went to class. Word count is essential.

12/12/2011
good
ce1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

awesome teacher took him for college experience thought he was awesome DONT come in late he gives bonus credit(alot) for perfect attendence real straight foreward guy PAY ATTENTION when hes talking or you will not know what to do easy teacher.

11/07/2011
SLS1039 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is the most unorganized teacher I've ever met! He looses work, it takes him forever to reply back to an email! Sometimes he doesnt even reply back. Hes very unclear with assignments. If you take him class you basically have to figure everything out yourself. So, good luck.

03/21/2011
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Took this guy online, loved it. Very nice structure; short stories that keep you interested along with a quiz and a discussion post every week, second half of semester was based off watching a movie and writing a review for it; how fun! Pulled an A...very fair teacher.

02/10/2011
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Mr. Earle for ENC 1101 and 1102 and both classes were GREAT! He is a wonderful professor and grades fairly. He is willing to help as long as you are willing to ask. This is a college-level composition course, so of course you should understand the basics of grammer and punctuation BEFORE you enter this class. Very interesting guy!

02/04/2011

Please do not take this professor if you planning to keep your 4.0 gpa status. He grade harsh and love to deduct points of your paper. His class is UNstructured. He won't help. He take more than 3 weeks to give back your retyped essay. If you like super challenge then he's your man. I WOULDN'T take him if you give me A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

01/30/2011
good
enc1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

JUST TOOK THIS CLASS LAST SEMESTER ITS VERY EASY!! HE LETS YOU REDO EVERYTHING TO GET A BETTER GRADE.THERE ARE REALLY NO DUE DATES, BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE SCHEDULE YOU WILL DEF GET AN A AND WONT HAVE MUCH TO DO.

12/11/2010
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

***VERY HARD CLASS*** I thought this class was as easy as everyone says but I think he changed! His class is now actually harder than ever!!!! Do Not Take This Class!!!!!!

11/10/2010
sls1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

One word... easy. It was facebook during class and everythign that was homework well that was a 10 minute job. I think you probably can get a better class with someone else or even take it online and get more out of the subject. I didn't really learn what I wanted to in here but I sure am glad i took it

10/05/2010
SLS1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Earle is a nice guy, just not a good teacher. He doesn't have due dates for anything, he'll just assign something due next week. But he doesnt hold you accountable either. My friend didn't turn in a paper that was due for two weeks. She got a 100 when she did turn it in. This class is superrrrrrr easy to get an A in, but it's a waste of time i thin

08/26/2010
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

NICE ENOUGH GUY JUST UNSTRUCTURED.

08/26/2010
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

STRANGE LITTLE MAN THAT ISN'T FAMILIAR WITH ANGEL.BE PREPARED TO TAKE FLASHDRIVE WITH U .

04/01/2010
COMP1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The entire semester I was nothing but polite and friendly but for some reason he had a personal issue with me. I did beyond his expectation but got low B's and Cs on all my lengthy and excellent papers. He actually said the "F" word to me twice and I have been nothing but nice to him. Everyone loves him, I don't know why he picked me out.