in Indiana University Bloomington that teach Music Edit
at Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
are you Glen Gass?

11/13/2013
good
MUZ201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, if you have any interest in rock music history, take the class. If you are into classic rock, you will get an A without much effort. Good times, no reason to skip class because he always made it interesting. Book isn't necessary, but he wrote it so why not pick it up.

11/06/2013
good
MUS Z404 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best professor I've ever had. I had him for The Music of Bob Dylan and he knew EVERYTHING about Dylan. He always kept the class interested and seemed to truly love teaching the course. I would definitely recommend him for anything he is teaching. Also, if you can't handle too loud of music, don't sit up front.

04/30/2013
good
MUS Z-404 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

GREAT Professor! I would recommend anyone to take a class with him before they graduate! He genuinely loves what he is teaching about so it makes the class that much more interesting.

01/10/2013
good
musz201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awesome teacher if you can take one of his classes you wont regret it. loves what he does and he's very interesting and fun. keeps the class entertaining. probably my favorite professor yet

11/09/2012
good
MUS201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I have ever had. Everyone should take one of his classes if you ever have the chance. He is one of the most personal and lovable guys out there. Also, he has a lot of awesome home movies.

11/02/2012
good
musz401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awesome professor, everyone who goes to indiana university should try to get into one of his classes

09/21/2012
good
MUSZ401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I almost cry every night in his world-renowned Beatles class. He makes them so beautiful and human. I'll be honest, I have trouble separating my love for The Beatles with my appreciation for Dr. Gass. He teaches them with such humanity, though. It's amazing. If he teaches any other class with this passion, he is an excellent professor.

07/31/2012
good
MUSZ202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I just graduated from IU, and Glen Gass was my absolute favorite professor. I would never skip class because he made the material so enjoyable. The home videos he shared were so fun to see (his family is ADORABLE) I didn't know a lot of the music, so the listening was challenging for me, but as long as I did a little studying every day it was fine.

07/18/2012
good
MUSZ401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best. Totally lives up to the hype. I just wish he would institute a good attendance system so he wouldn't worry so much about the people who skip class. Those of us who were there loved it!

05/09/2012
good
MUSZ404 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Every person needs to take a class from Glen Gass. I was in both the 60s class and the Bob Dylan class and it is amazing. Seriously this professor is one of the best at IU!