Clay Railey at Chesapeake College

Clay Railey

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/14/08

ENG101

The most evil man on the planet is full of himself and believes everything he says is right even if he is wrong... STAY AWAY!!!!!

8/26/08

ENG101

Awesome teacher...He is a little hard, as I am a pretty good writer, but I would reccomend him. A

12/13/06

ENG101

Had him for my ENG101 online class. He wasn't that bad in grading our Essays. Infact he doesnt really care about you sometimes and he just want you to revise and revise and revise and revise yoru paper until u get a "C-" just do your work and you will be fine in his class. P.S. he is hott and drives a Mercedez-Benz!!!

5/13/06

ENG 101

Loved the class, loved the prof. Learned a whole lot - Thanks!

4/19/06

ENG 101

I really did not like this professor. His teaching style is horrible and he seems very egotistical. He allows students to revise their papers many times due to the fact that he is such a harsh grader. I would never take this professor again and strongly suggest avoiding him. He is also very rude and sarcastic when you speak in private.

3/15/06

ENG 101

Nice professor, willing to help and explain any question you may have. Supportive in writings.

3/14/06

ENG 101

His teaching style is very boring but the english class I've had with him hasn't been very hard. He goes over the assignment and lets us out of class like 45min early. None of the assignments have been hard but they can be confusing the way he explains them.

3/14/06

ENG 101

Really like him. I have taken other Englishe classes and was too overwhelmed to continue, this time I think I'll pass.

2/22/06

ENG 101

I took an English 101 class from Clay and I was very pleased at the end. I like Dr. Railey as a person and a professor. Like a previous reviewer, I was allowed to write the final paper 3 times, and ended up with an A+ on the paper, and a B in the course (the first half was a disaster on my part). Take Clay online or in class, he's a good guy.

11/8/05

Eng 101 and 102

I really did not like him as a person. His class was easy, he let you revise your papers as many times as you wanted. He on the other hand, was a bad teacher. I don't think I learned one thing, except how to write an entire paper w/o using 'to be' verbs (is, was, were), which I can not do since I left his class. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

3/10/05

ENG 101

He is a really good teacher. He lets you write an essay once (grades it) and revise it as many times as you want(grades them all) and he averages all of those grades together equally. I got my first A in English from him.

More English professors at Chesapeake College