in Chesapeake College that teach English Edit
Clay Railey
at Chesapeake College, Wye Mills, MD
are you Clay Railey?

12/14/2008
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The most evil man on the planet is full of himself and believes everything he says is right even if he is wrong... STAY AWAY!!!!!

08/26/2008
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher...He is a little hard, as I am a pretty good writer, but I would reccomend him. A

12/13/2006
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had him for my ENG101 online class. He wasn't that bad in grading our Essays. Infact he doesnt really care about you sometimes and he just want you to revise and revise and revise and revise yoru paper until u get a "C-" just do your work and you will be fine in his class. P.S. he is hott and drives a Mercedez-Benz!!!

05/13/2006
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved the class, loved the prof. Learned a whole lot - Thanks!

04/19/2006
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I really did not like this professor. His teaching style is horrible and he seems very egotistical. He allows students to revise their papers many times due to the fact that he is such a harsh grader. I would never take this professor again and strongly suggest avoiding him. He is also very rude and sarcastic when you speak in private.

03/15/2006
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Nice professor, willing to help and explain any question you may have. Supportive in writings.

03/14/2006

His teaching style is very boring but the english class I've had with him hasn't been very hard. He goes over the assignment and lets us out of class like 45min early. None of the assignments have been hard but they can be confusing the way he explains them.

03/14/2006
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really like him. I have taken other Englishe classes and was too overwhelmed to continue, this time I think I'll pass.

02/22/2006
good

I took an English 101 class from Clay and I was very pleased at the end. I like Dr. Railey as a person and a professor. Like a previous reviewer, I was allowed to write the final paper 3 times, and ended up with an A+ on the paper, and a B in the course (the first half was a disaster on my part). Take Clay online or in class, he's a good guy.

11/08/2005
Eng 101 and 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really did not like him as a person. His class was easy, he let you revise your papers as many times as you wanted. He on the other hand, was a bad teacher. I don't think I learned one thing, except how to write an entire paper w/o using 'to be' verbs (is, was, were), which I can not do since I left his class. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

03/10/2005
good

He is a really good teacher. He lets you write an essay once (grades it) and revise it as many times as you want(grades them all) and he averages all of those grades together equally. I got my first A in English from him.