in Lipscomb University that teach Religion Edit
Mack Wayne Craig
Professor in the Religion department
at Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN
are you Mack Wayne Craig?

10/20/2010
good
Bible101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good man and teacher.

10/03/2009
good
Bible300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Clear in his explanations.

07/29/2009
good
Bible101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best speaker I ever heard.

06/30/2008
good
BibleFam Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Craig delivered a motivating educational course that still resonates over 40 years after I sat at his feet. His enthusiasm for promting students to excel is one of the greatest experiences of my 11 years of secondary education that resulted in a doctorate degree.

04/22/2007
good
Bible101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took several Bible classes taught by Dean Craig. He's very intelligent and an interesting speaker. He's also one of the kindest men I've ever known. My favorite class with him was Marriage and the Christian Home.

06/02/2006
RELIGION Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

09/09/2004
Bible Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Moralized from the text; expected students to give back "the Craig definition of...." on tests.