in Drew University that teach Social Science Edit
Susan Rosenbloom
Professor in the Social Science department
at Drew University, Madison, NJ
are you Susan Rosenbloom?
B

09/16/2014
soc 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

She isn't worth taking. I was so excited about this course, but she wasn't available during her office hours. When she was available, she didn't seem too pleased about my asking her for help. She was a ridiculously tough grader. I study really hard and she wasn't willing to assist me with anything.

12/31/2013
good
cos126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Great teacher; really learn a lot!!!

12/03/2013
SOC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She lectures too much without giving students time to talk even though participation is a major factor. Not very helpful when asked questions on a specific assignment. Lots of reading but usually interesting material. She is a harsh grader but gives a short quiz now and then.

04/05/2012
good
Soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you do the readings you will be fine. There is a lot on occasion, but you'll do swimmingly when the quizzes come around. She is a tough grader (essay-wise) but talk to her beforehand and she'll lead you in the right direction. She's really sweet when you get to know her. Don't take the class if you aren't willing to open up your mind.

11/14/2011
SOC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She does not allow for you to talk even though you need too. She grades harshly and does not see it any other way than her way.

11/10/2011
Socio002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not a fan of her at all. She really gives me an attitude sometimes, I feel like from reading the reviews she has changed mostly..but I don't know. I just don't like how she teaches and she just bothers me. She didn't bother me in the beginning of the semester, but now she really does.

08/19/2011
good
Soc1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Doesn't really give you a chance to talk cus she talks so much which is annoying since participation is so important. Challenging class but not unbearable. Sometimes class is really boring. She doesn't really seem too open with ideas either. gave me the impression that what she says is how it is like only her opinion is right.

06/09/2011
good
socsoc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great professor; only class i go to!!

03/28/2010
good
soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Lucky to have such a great professor. I actually look forwad to going to her classes.

04/27/2007
SOC001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

nice person, but a little confusing and comes off as somewhat ignorant. i would like to see what she does with a more specialized soc class