in University of Central Oklahoma that teach Psychology Edit
are you Gabriel Rupp?
B+

10/12/2014
good
4900 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Hilarious" "Big time extra credit"

Dr. Rupp is by far my favorite professor. I took him for Writing and Social, and I am currently TA-ing for him; I absolutely love it! One word to decribe him, GENUIS! If you have the chance to talk to him do it, but I would advise not talking to him if you are in a rush, he can talk for ever, remember he's a genuis!

11/14/2013
good
PSY2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rupp is amazing!!! I recommend any class you can take of his take it! His lectures are funny, and very causal. He is full of information and stories. There are four tests, his TA's make them. One group assignment, and you can do it in class it is so easy. Study guides for every test. Didn't really use the book, but it helped on the tests.

11/08/2013
good
Writing for Psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr Rupp is the smartest man I think I have ever met, I love listening to him talk! He truely has a love for his students and does his best to help in any way! He is also hilarious! If you have any chance at all to talk him. DO IT!

02/13/2013
good
PSY4900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took writing and social, and I'm TAing for him this semester. Dr. Rupp is a spectacular human being, and it's a privilege to learn from him. If you want a structured classroom, he's not your guy. However, if you're interested in growing as a person and a psychologist and learning as much as you can, he's wonderful. Easily my favorite prof ever.

11/30/2012
Psy2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is very passionate and very entertaining! I loved social psychology and I hope to take more classes from him!

05/01/2012
good
PSY4783 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

History & Systems genius, genius all around actually. He actually cares about the transfer of knowledge between professor and student and does not need to bolster his ego through being hard to comprehend or by treating others less than. a rare breed...around here.

01/26/2012
good
PSYCH2523 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE THIS GUY!! Wonder open minded man, who has a lot of knowledge to offer! Take his writing for psych class!!! The BEST!!

12/14/2011
good
Psy2523 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Rupp for Writing for Psych and it was a great experience. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. He uses a non-traditional teaching style that promotes creativity and his assignments are mostly all pieces of the final paper. I learned a lot from his class and would take him for any class he offered.

12/02/2011
good
PSY2753 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Rupp is a really smart guy and facilitates a great group learning environment. As far as structure and preparedness, he is very inconsistent. He creates our assignments the day of class, and while he is creating the assignment the class just sits and waits on him. Very poor usage of class time. Gives way way way too much freedom to his T.A's!

10/21/2011
good
PSY2523 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took Dr. Rupp for Social and Writing. HE IS AMAZING!!! He is so interesting and his class is never boring! He was very one on one in the writing class and helped out so much. I look forward to taking him in the "hardest Psy" class for History/Systems! Would suggest not missing this professor!! He will be your favorite!

07/31/2011
good
PSYCH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I would absolutely reccommend him to anyone. This man is brillant. He has lived an incredibly interesting life and uses his personaly story to make the textbook jabber interesting and easier to understand. As long as you read the book, you will have no problem passing his class.

05/14/2011
good
PSY4573 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In my time at UCO, I had three classes with Dr. Rupp. Hands down probably my favorite professor there. Made classes interesting and encouraged us to interract and get involved in the class. Made it easy to keep up with assignments and tests and never ever made me feel like I was behind or struggling. Very timely about posting grades!

09/27/2010
good

I am in Dr. Rupp's History, Systems of Psychology and he is the best professor ever! Take him if at all possible. He is a great speaker too.

01/04/2010
good
sochist Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

i've had rupp for 3 classes. he is an absolute blast as a professor. i actually look forward to going to his classes. he goes well beyond the text book. nothing is taboo in his class. i feel honored to have learned under an educator of this caliber.

12/27/2009
good
Socpsy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BET PROFFESSOR EVER! He tell stories but his stories are related to what he is teatching you. Easy class and a wonderful man and may god bless him because he is my favorite of all professors.

09/09/2009
PSYCH2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

For students who enjoy a structured classroom setting, I do not recommend Dr. Rupp. However fascinating and cool he might be, he just wasn't my cup of tea. A good portion of the information he lectures about isn't from the book. So you basically have to read the book on your own to do well on the tests. Interesting guy, but not good prof. material.

03/21/2009
good
PSY2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Gabe is simply the best professor in the UCO psych department and an all-around good human being. He is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in his field. He tells lots of stories that relate to the material in the book, but you have to read the book to pass the tests. The social psych class is especially interesting!!

11/25/2008
good
PSY1103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GABE IS FREAK'N AWESOME! He is so energetic and makes sure you understand the material in interesting ways. Relates what he's talking about to real life (especially his kids). He will stay after class to just talk and will totally laugh at himself. Came to class with the third button down on his shirt unbuttoned. Awesome fashion! Really smart!

11/12/2008
good
PSY1311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

VERY GOOD TEACHER. TELLS A LOT OF STORIES, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. THE TA'S MAKE UP THE TESTS SO READ THE TEXT. I WOULD STUDY AN HOUR BEFORE THE TEST AND I ALWAYS GOT AN B. VERY BIG CURVE :) TAKE HIM!

11/12/2008
good
PsychSoc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor i've ever had! He knows SO much and has so much to tell! Never a dull moment in this class, he lectures the whole class period, but it's so interesting you don't even know where the time goes. Tests are kind of hard, but if you go to class and read the book, you'll get an easy A. Grades on a curve. TAKE HIM IF POSSIBLE!