in University of Central Oklahoma that teach Psychology Edit
at University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
are you Gabriel Rupp?

11/14/2013
good
PSY2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rupp is amazing!!! I recommend any class you can take of his take it! His lectures are funny, and very causal. He is full of information and stories. There are four tests, his TA's make them. One group assignment, and you can do it in class it is so easy. Study guides for every test. Didn't really use the book, but it helped on the tests.

11/08/2013
good
Writing for Psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr Rupp is the smartest man I think I have ever met, I love listening to him talk! He truely has a love for his students and does his best to help in any way! He is also hilarious! If you have any chance at all to talk him. DO IT!

02/13/2013
good
PSY4900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took writing and social, and I'm TAing for him this semester. Dr. Rupp is a spectacular human being, and it's a privilege to learn from him. If you want a structured classroom, he's not your guy. However, if you're interested in growing as a person and a psychologist and learning as much as you can, he's wonderful. Easily my favorite prof ever.

11/30/2012
Psy2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is very passionate and very entertaining! I loved social psychology and I hope to take more classes from him!

05/01/2012
good
PSY4783 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

History & Systems genius, genius all around actually. He actually cares about the transfer of knowledge between professor and student and does not need to bolster his ego through being hard to comprehend or by treating others less than. a rare breed...around here.