in Central Michigan University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
are you Martha Frank?

11/25/2013
good
MTH 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome. Exactly like an elementary school teacher. Obsessed with cats and makes not so funny jokes but they do make you giggle. Don't need to buy the textbook. As long as you show up and take the quizzes and make a "cheat sheet" for the exam you'll do fine. The course pack is used every single day.

10/13/2013
good
MTH 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Martha is great! She is just like a elementary math teacher. So sweet, clear, and helpful. She even emails you what you missed when you miss class! Her class is very helpful and I can see myself using all this information in my future.

05/05/2013
good
MTH 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Martha is an interesting lady! She doesnt really teach the material that much and just has you do a lot of worksheets to learn. The material isnt hard so this isnt too big of a deal. We didnt use the textbook but used a course pack you had to get at the Kopy Korner.

12/09/2011
good
MTH152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Love Martha! She is hilarious and makes math as fun as it can be. I wish I could take more classes with her because she always makes me smile and puts me in a better mood. Great lady :)

05/18/2010
good
MTH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very good teacher! Even though I didnt get a very high grade I still thought she was a great teacher! She was always willing to help.