in Central Michigan University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
are you Martha Frank?

11/25/2013
good
MTH 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome. Exactly like an elementary school teacher. Obsessed with cats and makes not so funny jokes but they do make you giggle. Don't need to buy the textbook. As long as you show up and take the quizzes and make a "cheat sheet" for the exam you'll do fine. The course pack is used every single day.

10/13/2013
good
MTH 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Martha is great! She is just like a elementary math teacher. So sweet, clear, and helpful. She even emails you what you missed when you miss class! Her class is very helpful and I can see myself using all this information in my future.

05/05/2013
good
MTH 152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Martha is an interesting lady! She doesnt really teach the material that much and just has you do a lot of worksheets to learn. The material isnt hard so this isnt too big of a deal. We didnt use the textbook but used a course pack you had to get at the Kopy Korner.

12/09/2011
good
MTH152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Love Martha! She is hilarious and makes math as fun as it can be. I wish I could take more classes with her because she always makes me smile and puts me in a better mood. Great lady :)

05/18/2010
good
MTH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very good teacher! Even though I didnt get a very high grade I still thought she was a great teacher! She was always willing to help.

04/22/2010
good
MTH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Such a cute little lady and makes funny quotes, but she's a little bit critical at times. I brought in a drink once and she criticized the color of it; she also sticks to her rules and that's it, she won't be flexible for you as an individual and isn't very understanding. But overall, she is a very good teacher.

04/08/2010
good
mth151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Frank is awesome! She has you sit in groups and try to teach each other - which is what the teaching mathematics class is about. She tells the most funny stories and is real enjoyable. And notes can be used on the quizzes and formula sheets for exams.

05/17/2009
good
MTH152 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite classes! She does make you teach yourself some concepts, but that helps you remember it better and she is always willing to help. She gives unannounced quizzes which are not hard, but you have to be in class to take them. I would definately take a class with her again.

12/01/2008
good
MTH553 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is nice and does try. She is kind of out there but class is easy. She doesn't sit and lecture at you, you do work in class. TONS of in class quizzes but she drops the lowest 2 so not too bad. I like her, the class could be worse.

11/10/2008
good
MTH151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She drives me nuts but her class is REALLY easy. Homework never gets turned in and I never did it. I got an A on every test no problem. You basically teach yourself but it's concepts we've known since elementary school. I've heard she's the easiest of all the 151 classes. There's no reason you can't get an A with her.