in University of Wisconsin - Superior that teach English Edit
at University of Wisconsin - Superior, Superior, WI
are you Allen Shepard?

12/07/2013
good
wit 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever

11/01/2013
good
WRIT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Amazing teacher! The best writting professor!

10/25/2013
good
WRIT 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best professor I've had, bar none. Knowledgeable, helpful- every point he brings up is relevant both to the class and to the outside world. He is very helpful and fair...and adorable. I had a great experience in this class.

08/08/2013
good
WRIT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I was really dreading taking a writing class, but he made it so much fun! Class discussions were always entertaining and kept me wanting more. The assignments were even fun to do. He was more then willing to help or answer questions after class. If you ever have the opportunity to have him for a teacher, you won't regret it.

12/20/2012
good
WRIT102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really great teacher. Besides the fact that he is highly attractive and charmingly quirky, his class discussions are super stimulating and entertaining. Plus, I took his class four years ago, and he still remembers me and is always friendly. One of the best instructors on campus.

07/03/2012
good
Writ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, one of the best writing teachers I have had. He was fun, and a great guy to know.

11/09/2011
good
WRIT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome!! I hate writing.. and I still do. :P but he makes me want to attend class. very open when it comes to class discussion and extremely helpful. He is very organized (and OCD) also. We follow right on schedule he plans.

04/19/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great teacher, helped us out on writing papers and let us do what we were interested in. always was professional but could have a conversation at the same time.

01/15/2008
good
ENGL102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher and is always fun and entertaining. Not to mention he is very good looking but he also made sure he was there to help people.

11/14/2006
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

great guy, best teacher ive ever had

10/06/2005
good
english 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a HOT teacher!! best thing every MWF for me to look at..... oh yeah, and he is a very fair grader and is very willing to help..

02/22/2005
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Cool teacher.. Let's you write however much you want. Doesn't set a page minimum or maximum, as long as you get your point across.

09/29/2004
good
Eng 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Intelligent, Sweet, Overall terrific teacher. V. Helpful and willing to work with students at any time. I am smitten with him.