Allen Shepard at University of Wisconsin - Superior

wit 210

Best professor ever

11/1/13

WRIT 101

Amazing teacher! The best writting professor!

10/25/13

WRIT 102

Best professor I've had, bar none. Knowledgeable, helpful- every point he brings up is relevant both to the class and to the outside world. He is very helpful and fair...and adorable. I had a great experience in this class.

8/8/13

WRIT 101

I was really dreading taking a writing class, but he made it so much fun! Class discussions were always entertaining and kept me wanting more. The assignments were even fun to do. He was more then willing to help or answer questions after class. If you ever have the opportunity to have him for a teacher, you won't regret it.

12/20/12

WRIT102

Really great teacher. Besides the fact that he is highly attractive and charmingly quirky, his class discussions are super stimulating and entertaining. Plus, I took his class four years ago, and he still remembers me and is always friendly. One of the best instructors on campus.

7/3/12

Writ101

Great teacher, one of the best writing teachers I have had. He was fun, and a great guy to know.

11/9/11

WRIT101

He is awesome!! I hate writing.. and I still do. :P but he makes me want to attend class. very open when it comes to class discussion and extremely helpful. He is very organized (and OCD) also. We follow right on schedule he plans.

4/19/10

ENG101

great teacher, helped us out on writing papers and let us do what we were interested in. always was professional but could have a conversation at the same time.

1/15/08

ENGL102

He is a great teacher and is always fun and entertaining. Not to mention he is very good looking but he also made sure he was there to help people.

11/14/06

ENG101

great guy, best teacher ive ever had

10/6/05

english 102

He is a HOT teacher!! best thing every MWF for me to look at..... oh yeah, and he is a very fair grader and is very willing to help..

2/22/05

Eng 101

Cool teacher.. Let's you write however much you want. Doesn't set a page minimum or maximum, as long as you get your point across.

9/29/04

Eng 102

Intelligent, Sweet, Overall terrific teacher. V. Helpful and willing to work with students at any time. I am smitten with him.

More English professors at University of Wisconsin - Superior