in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach English Edit

08/04/2006
good
English 206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My fav part of class was the discussions. He always lead an interesting class. He graded a little harder than I would expect for a 200 level course, but I enjoyed it overall. He was very helpful and always offered to help with papers and assignments.

05/11/2006
good
ENG 206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was very nice and respectful towards students. Helpful on all papers, and interested in what everyone had to say. Readings were a bit boring but he was always open to discussion in class. I would take his class again and suggest anyone to talk in that class. He loves feedback.

01/18/2006
good
HON 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Tends to agree with students too much in discussions. Probably a little too objective. Overall, an easy class but quite a few of essays to write, typical from an English class.

11/08/2005
good
ENG 303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was the only interesting class I took this semester. The discussion was stimulating and Prof. Quimby lead the discussion well. The reading was difficult, but the lectures made it easy. Students that are not interested in English may not enjoy the class as much.

10/14/2005
HON 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: C+

KNOW YOUR MLA STUFF PERIOD! He screwed me over on my grade because the way I was taught MLA was just a littlle different from what he wanted and he NEVER pointed it out!