in University of Miami that teach Fine Arts Edit
B
1.7

05/21/2014
good
ART 512 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is really a good professor and teach us the photoshop with great patience.

05/17/2014
good
ART 410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wow. The best. Patient and really cool. take him before you graduate. you wont regret it.

05/13/2014
good
ART410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is an amazing teacher and really tries to connect with the students in the class. He helps you whenever you need, and is very understanding. His class helped me realize what I want to do with my life.

05/06/2014
good
ART 510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C

Professor Lopez students will recognize this. Not bad and meets minimum professional standards. This means you have attained great success in your critique. He really tries to teach us a sense of problem solving. One is never really finished. You could have tried one more solution. Get into one of his classes --don't miss this brilliant teacher.

05/06/2014
good
ART 510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Simply the best teacher. I finally understand what it is to be a working artist.