in Mount Holyoke College that teach English Edit
at Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
are you Jenny Pyke?

04/03/2014
good
Eng-236 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Oh my goodness gracious. It was a wonderful wonderful class. Be ready for some incredibly engaging discussions led by this witty and very intelligent woman. My advice would be to speak and ask questions to get the most out of the class and the professor.

02/12/2012
good
Engl237 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class! The books were great, and while I found the writing and grading to be hard, it was good because she took the time to make sure it was helping me to become a better writer. She was also really good about using multi-media and online resources to augment the reading. I would take class with her again anytime!

04/07/2010
good
Eng300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jenny Pyke is fabulous! She gives a TON of work and is a difficult grader on papers, but she gives lots of feedback, has wonderful discussions, brings snacks (!), and is really fun and funny.

03/11/2010
good
ENG323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jenny is AMAZING! She is so smart and cute and I really look up to her. She is my mentor.

04/11/2009
good
ENGL236 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is SO sweet! On top of that she's smart as hell and is always ready to prompt discussion at 8 am. I always looked forward to her class (despite earliness) and loved participating in intellectual yet fun discussions.