in West Texas A&M University that teach English Edit
at West Texas A&M University, Canyon, TX
are you Charmazel Dudt?

03/08/2006
good
english Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

dr. dudt is the BEST teacher i have EVER had. she knows her material, conveys that knowledge in a clear manner, and really works to help students reach their potential. take her for ALL possible classes! wish there were more like her!!

10/03/2005
good
Shakespeare Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Dudt rocks! It was a hard class, but awesome!

08/31/2005
good

Dr. Dudt is probably the best professor I've ever had. I learned so much from her, and I think that if you ask anyone who has had her before, they will tell you the same.

08/27/2005
good
Many Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Dudt is one of my most favorite professors here at WT! She makes one work, but she does so in order to help us learn the most we can. I am always able to visit her and ask for help. I highly recommend taking one of her courses.

02/18/2005
good
ENGL 4352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A