in University of Maryland - Eastern Shore that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at University of Maryland - Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, MD
are you Ramona Brockett?

05/16/2011
good
CRJS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor that UMES has ever had.... I wish I could have her teach all of my major classes...

04/13/2010
good
MCCJ734 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Brockett is the most down to earth Professor i've came across in all my years in college. Her classes can be a little challenging but she wants you to walk out of her class room knowing the ins and outs of the class you attended.

02/09/2010
good
CRJS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very confident professor, extremely impressive delivery of material. Her presentation makes you want to learn. She makes you proud to be attending a HBCU.

09/06/2009
good
cjrs0101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Dr. Brockett...she is fun and she help me to over come my fears and focus on positive attitude towards learning. She is one of the best professors at UMES!

05/18/2009
good
crjs492 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher

01/27/2009
good
crjs101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Doctor brockett in so many classes that I could not list them all. She is a very active and motivating teacher that expects nothing but the best. She helps those whom needs it and takes the time to build of everyone confidence and through their studies as well as her experience that allows them to know you can be everything you dream of

12/15/2008
good
CRJS0101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Brocket is one of the BEST professors at UMES! She encourages her students to go above and beyond and does NOT accept anything less than our best! I LOVE HER!

09/20/2008
good
crjs0101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I luv Dr. B shes the best. she effin crazy though. She cool as**** 4 real you gotta take her.

08/29/2008
good
crim0701 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Thank you for inspiring me to be more than just a student of criminal justice. I am a student of politics, the constitution, and a future leader for change, Thank You Dr. Ramona Brockett for igniting that desire to be what Barack Obama signifies, the element of change which is in fact necessary.

04/05/2008
good
mccj01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Brockett will challenge the studen to excel to the utmost. She will encourage and expect you to use creative thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning and to present the facts professionally. A great, energetic motivator!