in University of Arkansas at Little Rock that teach Political Science Edit
at University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
are you Trent Shaskan?

10/07/2011
good
pol452 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest teacher I've ever had.He always was fun to work with.I suggest taking his class.I will always remember him.

08/21/2007
good
URSTvar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have had Dr. Shaskan for 9hrs of Pol. Sci. and 15hrs of Urban Studies. He does expect students to be in class and participate in the discussion. He is one of the best professors I have had, and was always willing to give me guidance and support. If he is no longer teaching at UALR, I wish him well.

01/16/2007
good
URST5308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Trent is awesome! He is a brilliant instructor who deserves recognition. I recommend that everyone take his class.

08/06/2005
good
Poli Sci Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome. I agree you shouldn't take him if you like a really structured class. But, his class is mostly discussion with little lecture. I thought he was great and made the class fun to come to. I strongly suggest taking him.

07/06/2005
good
pols 3320 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

good teacher, very supportive

05/17/2005
land use & plng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shaskan has no structure whatsoever to his course. He writes jumbled garbage on the board. He teaches NOTHING! Students are expected to make sense out of what looks like scribbled lines and arrows going every direction. Miss one class, automatic letter grade dropped! Good luck if you are brave. If you like structure, don't take him!

04/07/2005
good
Urban Studies Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Most of his classes are urban studies but he does political science sometimes. Great instructor. Very friendly and helpful. Knows his stuff. Great personality and classes are very fun. Have to earn your grades, but you want to be in his class.

10/13/2004
good
Urban Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is really a good instrustor in the area of Urban Government